• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Iowa Winter 2016-17

Help Support Ranchers.net:

garn

Reaction score
Just maybe the most unbelievable in my lifetime. Very little snow (Des Moines has had only 9 inches for the winter) and now comes this forecast, the only ones not liking this winter are those who push snow and who run winter recreation um "ski slopes". It's been so dry since last fall, i'm worried about moisture going into the upcoming growing season. Sorry Canadian friends, I don't what these temps translate to Celsius.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?x=197&y=158&site=dmx&zmx=&zmy=&map_x=197&map_y=158#.WKTwhH_GAVw

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the evening.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 38. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 62.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 39.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Sunday Night: A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Washington's Birthday: A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 64.

Monday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.

Latest posts