• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

GM pickup problem

Help Support Ranchers.net:

lavacarancher

Reaction score
How many of you have or have had a problem getting the console open on your GM pickup? I have a new, top of the line GMC that the console latch failed on. I took it in yesterday to get it fixed and while I was waiting there was another gent came in with the same problem. Two people with the same problem on the same day? Coincidence? I don't think so.

lavacarancher said:
I guess I asked for that. :lol:

Hey lavacarancher I wondered where you got off too,. I recall you saying something about leaving CT

lavacarancher said:
How many of you have or have had a problem getting the console open on your GM pickup? I have a new, top of the line GMC that the console latch failed on. I took it in yesterday to get it fixed and while I was waiting there was another gent came in with the same problem. Two people with the same problem on the same day? Coincidence? I don't think so.

My wife and boss lady has a 2014 Gotta Mechanic Coming . 4 door console etc. I bought a 2015 that is practically the same truck. Neither of us have had problems with the console latch but now I am concerned.

Latest posts