• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures--------------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
These pictures were taken eleven years ago with a ten cent camera and a nine cent photographer. Sense then
the cost of the camera has increased, but the value of the photographer has decreased.

That day was one of two that we were able to be in the middle of 140 head of mustangs. We have counted 140 head sense, but they were scattered in smaller bands. The mostly white stud in the third and seventh picture is the only horse that is still on the range that I recognize. He stays by himself most of he time, usually within a mile of the main band.

The fight picture is the first one that I was able to take of a fight. It really got my heart to beating. It was the first picture that I had a request by someone to enlarge and hang on his wall. Much to my wife's despair, it hangs on my
wall too.

Your ten-cent camera did an amazing job that apparently even a 9-cent photographer couldn't screw up. :wink: :D :D :D
I'm the odd one out that doesn't care as much for the stallions fighting, but I have to say, I do like the one in this group.
Maybe it is the sheer magnitude of the mountain in the background; but at any rate, it's worth framing!!
The blue roan yearling in the second to last photo is a striking color.

These mustangs seem especially fat and sassy looking.

Thanks again for taking your time to post for us to enjoy!

Latest posts