• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just Pictures----------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
Over the long weekend, we followed our family to Southern Utah where they did their thing with Jeeps. The most fun thing the wife and I did was to drive to Kanab for lunch at Wendy's. Because I'm always thinking of you guys and gals, we took some side trips to photograph the country. (For those weary of mustangs pictures)

The last picture is of Zion Canyon from about thirty miles away. The two pictures of the water are of Three Lakes, just north of Kanab, along Hwy. 89. (Some speculate that Montezuma's Treasure is hidden at the bottom of the lake)

That is interesting country, Maybe I should pick up Faster Horses and we could go on a tour.
The way it's going that country will look wet compared to here.

Big Muddy rancher said:
That is interesting country, Maybe I should pick up Faster Horses and we could go on a tour.
The way it's going that country will look wet compared to here.

We would go on a tour with you any day! Sorry that moisture hasn't picked up for you. :(

We have friends in Mt. that are putting their cattle on hay fields now; and looking at another pasture that he thought would last a month, might last 10 days....so they are thinking of selling 100 head. His calves at branding were stunning-looking and he has culled deep for years now. He calves in 30 days. What a set of cattle to buy. So sad. Darn moisture. :(

Latest posts