• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My new office

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redrobin

Reaction score

Rocks out of the creek

3x5 cedar and 3x7 pine beams for timber trusses

16x 22 with a loft over the porch

Waiting on the sheet iron

Just fooling I have the best and most beautiful wife that ever made a track in the mud.

Faster horses said:
redrobin said:
I'm sincere. She's very beautiful and a great wife for 31 years.

I'm sure. I was just razzin' you.
Years ago we had a husband/wife joke thing going here. This was remindful of that.
My oldest daughter got married in November so I now have a new perspective about mouthy husbands. I've been one for years but somehow that doesn't seem as funny when my son in law does it. Ha

Looks like it's going to turn out real nice and be a legitimate business expense as well. Win, win.

4Diamond said:
How's the inside look?
Nothing elaborate.
I've not moved my desk or things like that in.
#2 , 3/4 inch prefinished hickory floor
1" pine board paneling . This is green saw mill lumber but rabbited so maybe the shrink won't show.
3/4 red cedar boards for the bathroom.

The new office really looks nice, but the pictures of the hot young secretary sitting at her desk don't seem to be loading. Is this a problem with my computer?

I made you a bed for you upstairs for when you come visit. If your old truck won't make it I can pick you up at the bus stop. Just get out of that lifestyle your trapped in. Lol
If y'all will come visit I'll introduce you to my secretaries.

redrobin said:
I made you a bed for you upstairs for when you come visit. If your old truck won't make it I can pick you up at the bus stop. Just get out of that lifestyle your trapped in. Lol
If y'all will come visit I'll introduce you to my secretaries.
That's a nice offer, but I don't know if I've got enough gear to survive that far north now that winter is here. Fifty degrees here this morning, so I won't be able to go any further north than Texarkana for months.

Latest posts