• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sadie's April fools

Help Support Ranchers.net:

George

Reaction score
Sadie had her pups on April 1st - - - 2 boys and 4 girls - - - my daughter was upset as she had taken 9 reservations - - - I told her that Tigger was a month behind and she stated she had 9 reservations on that litter as well. We had a long discussion that we do not reserve pups untill they are born.

She did very well with just the six.

Four fat little girls.

My Grandson checking them out!

This is the pups on 3-15, 2 weeks and a huge differance

Same pups on 4-29 - - - 4 weeks od and already developing personalities!

Pretty cute pups.

We have lots of dogs over the years but Mom never wanted us to raise pups as she figured we would be to attached to them to let them go. Truth be known it would be her that won't want them to go.
The neighbor brought his nice Border Collie bitch over and we hope she got bred to by BC. My son and his girl are wanting a pup out of the union. Vickie has had problems getting bred in the past so we are just hopeful but not counting the chickens just yet.

They sure do grow fast! You must have a very good reputation to have that many pups spoken for! That's great!

BMR, I'd listen to George and wouldn't reserve pups for 9 new owners just yet. :D :D :D :D
Good luck getting your female bred. BTW, how did your Ace dog turn out? Any pictures of him?

Faster horses said:
They sure do grow fast! You must have a very good reputation to have that many pups spoken for! That's great!

BMR, I'd listen to George and wouldn't reserve pups for 9 new owners just yet. :D :D :D :D
Good luck getting your female bred. BTW, how did your Ace dog turn out? Any pictures of him?

Ace and Buster the red and white dog love to help with chores in the morning, if calves are out through the feed bunk they bring them down to the gate or back in from horse pasture if they get out there. They push the steers back from the gate when i go out to feed them, and will get behind the bred hfrs and bulls to bring them up to the feed truck when I take them out away from the yard to feed on clean ground. They will bring the calves out of the pens when they get their grain in the bunk done and are going out for hay

He is a bit older now but looks the same. :D

Yes you can make money selling pups but the enjoyment and help you get from the ones you keep around is a much better reward.

Just like cows you take care of them and they will feed your family.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:

Ace and Buster the red and white dog love to help with chores in the morning, if calves are out through the feed bunk they bring them down to the gate or back in from horse pasture if they get out there. They push the steers back from the gate when i go out to feed them, and will get behind the bred hfrs and bulls to bring them up to the feed truck when I take them out away from the yard to feed on clean ground. They will bring the calves out of the pens when they get their grain in the bunk done and are going out for hay

He is a bit older now but looks the same. :D

I always thought he was so handsome, even as a pup. He is a gorgeous dog and sound like you have a good team of workers!
Thanks for the picture of him.

Latest posts