• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures--------------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
We stopped the Tooele County Volunteer Road Patrol, they told us that there was a band at The Old Riverbed. That one band was all we found that day. The sky was overcast, not the best for pictures. It had been awhile sense One Ear had blessed us with his presence, that made the day a little easier to accept.

Ole' One Ear is looking battle-scarred and his age is showing. Glad you got to see him. Be interesting to know how he lost his ear.
Great photos, once again (even if you don't think so!) :D
Glad to see the mustangs have plenty of grass so far.

We are planning to start the photo contest once again--or give it a try--so we'll expect photos from you.... :nod:

Faster horses said:
Ole' One Ear is looking battle-scarred and his age is showing. Glad you got to see him. Be interesting to know how he lost his ear.

We are planning to start the photo contest once again--or give it a try--so we'll expect photos from you.... :nod:

I didn't have much luck entering pictures in the contest before. Maybe I can figure it out this time.

I saw a picture of One Ear about five years ago when he had blood running down to his nose. It was obvious who won that fight. The group picture was taken in 2011.

mustang said:
Faster horses said:

I didn't have much luck entering pictures in the contest before. Maybe I can figure it out this time.

I saw a picture of One Ear about five years ago when he had blood running down to his nose. It was obvious who won that fight. The group picture was taken in 2011.

Mustang,

Several years ago I had a contractor that would venture out west to see the migration of horses from their winter grounds to summer pasture. He always had some beautiful picture of the wild horses.

Latest posts