• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Need a little help

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
I hope this is an appropriate place to ask a favor from ya'll?

We have a little gal here on the desert, who is in the battle of her life, with cancer. It has already taken her right leg from the knee down. Now, after going through surgeries and chemo and just starting to get her hair back and feeling pretty good, they have found out that is has spread from her leg. Salote is 12 folks. She is a fighter and a sweetheart and one of the kindest, finest young ladies you could meet. She is up at Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake recovering today, after they did surgery to remove it from her lung, diaphragm and esophagus. Our little church is planning a special fast for her and her doctors and nurses and her family next sunday. It's just our extra way of asking God, if he happens to have a miracle handy, if it be His will. If you fine folks would think of Salote when you have your prayers this week and next sunday, I'd be forever in your debt. If your not a religious person or a church-goer, that's absolutely great, but I still humbly ask you to think a little about her, and aim your positive energy in her direction. I don't know how this will end up. But all of us who love the Lauti family and are proud to call them friends and neighbors, will not give up this fight. As long as Salote is scratching and fighting this beast of a disease, we will stand beside her and love her, and do all we can to support her. WE NEED YOUR HELP! Prayer is a powerful tool. Collectively, we can all fight together. I am sorry if I have been too religious and I did not intend to offend folks who don't believe. Thanks for your help.

As a side note, her folks have been blessed in many ways since this fight began. Our little high school held a fund raiser and donated over $20000 to help medical costs. One her Aunt's works at a company and at Christmas time last year, that company paid in full everything at the hospital! As tough as this has been, it's brought us closer together and allowed us to intensify our compassion for our fellowman. Life isn't always fair, but how we react to hard times and care for those who need it most, shows our true colors. Thanks again my fine internet amigos. God Bless ya'll.

H'

We are believers.
The devotion for today in part was: "He rewards those who trust in Him. When you step out in faith," (as you have done H')," He will open doors and make your path straight". You conveyed real sadness for the situation yet showed miracles do happen. How
great that a company saw fit to pay the hospital!

Please know Salote will be in our prayers. May God bless you for caring and may God bless Salote.

Thoughts and prayers Darryl,

Get this young lady's family to get her started on Chaga Tea. You can google it. We have seen dramatic results for people fighting cancer and using Chaga.

Thanks to ya'll! Her surgery went fairly well. I am headed into the big city tomorrow to visit. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers

leanin' H said:
Thanks to ya'll! Her surgery went fairly well. I am headed into the big city tomorrow to visit. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers
be safe they are terrible driver in the big city there, glad things went well

Tough day today. Salote had a bad seizure yesterday and they found the cancer has moved into her brain and stomach. She comes home tomorrow with end of life/hospice care. Heartbroken for her parents and little brothers and grandparents. Please send a few prayers for the family.

I haven't been on here much lately. Just now got the news. It isn't good, but God is. My prayers for family and friends that will be trying to make sense of all this.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers from where ever ya'll are. Salote lost her battle with cancer today but surely won countless hearts, with her courage and grace. She was such a warrior and kept her sense of humor til the end. I kissed her head and gave her hand a tender squeeze yesterday. She told me she loved me and I told her I loved her. As I drove home, I quietly asked the Lord to take her soon, as she was wasting away and struggling with pain. I am so grateful to Him for blessing my life to be able to know her and her family. Would ya'll keep the Lauti family on your list of folks who will need the tender comfort from God? Hug and kiss on, all those people in your life that you care for. Extend forgiveness to somebody who ya may of felt had wronged ya. Look for folks to lift up and visit those around you that are lonesome and alone. Do it for a little girl who touched my heart and gave me a small glimpse at eternity. I love ya'll here on Ranchers.net-Thanks for your friendship and thanks for being the kind of folks I would hope to become.

Latest posts