• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures--------------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score

200 head fighting over one ten foot trough causes a lot of air polution, teeth and hoof marks.

Gypsy's fourth colt with his newly acquired family.

Number 5 (Gypsy's fifth colt) was abandon when #4 found his two mares and a colt. Now he hangs out with
two other bachelor studs.

Gypsy's grand kid. It is Gypsy's second colt's (the buckskin mare) fourth colt.
(Just about more than I can keep track of)

Much to my dismay,, Peanut is growing up. He has found himself a new Momma.

Peanut's cousin, Friendly Fred in the background. (The Carmello)

Love that last pic :D

Wow that's a bunch of horses,

I don't don't know how you keep track, half the time I don't call my saddle horse by the right name. :nod: :cowboy:

This is the reason I can keep track of some of those mustangs. Gypsy was the most photographed mustang on the
Desert. We started taking their pictures in 2004. I've probably been out there four hundred times over fourteen years.
For a long time it was fairly easy to keep track of her posterity, but now she is gone and there are a lot of new babys
that I don't know who they belong to.

Little gypsy was so photogenic. :cry2: Sad she is gone, but better that than starving. :cry2:

I've tried to figure out who is who just by reading and I'm lost.
Some real fury exhibited in some of these photos. The horses are in good shape, which always delights me.

Thanks again, mustang, for sharing! You've been doing that for some time now and it is appreciated!!

Latest posts