Another assault on beef (cows)

Things that come up in the daily operation of a ranch.
Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Another assault on beef (cows)

Post by Faster horses » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:33 am

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

jodywy
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Another assault on beef (cows)

Post by jodywy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:33 pm

they want to do away with meat and feed.... wonder if they know crop rotations use are between food and feed crops..
"Every once in a while, I’m overwhelmed by the feeling that I’ve done something REALLY STUPID." -Hank (Hank the Cow Dog ,John R. Erickson)

cowman52

Post by cowman52 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Its amazing, only time the farmer is even mentioned is to bash Trump. Until the " trade war" the media didn't give a damn if we starved, died, or hopefully didn't vote. Then the tariff deal pops up and we are such pore victims, about to lose our lively hood. Not so deep down, they would be tickled if we did. Can you imagine what things would look like if farming and cattle ceased? Not to mention their empty belly growling.
I don't like the tariff fight but it's been long over due and we need to be on top when its over, I don't give a flip if all china lose their pigs and never eat another burger, we need to show them we won't back down.

Faster horses
Rancher
Rancher

Post by Faster horses » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:32 am

cowman52 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:41 pm
Its amazing, only time the farmer is even mentioned is to bash Trump. Until the " trade war" the media didn't give a damn if we starved, died, or hopefully didn't vote. Then the tariff deal pops up and we are such pore victims, about to lose our lively hood. Not so deep down, they would be tickled if we did. Can you imagine what things would look like if farming and cattle ceased? Not to mention their empty belly growling.
I don't like the tariff fight but it's been long over due and we need to be on top when its over, I don't give a flip if all china lose their pigs and never eat another burger, we need to show them we won't back down.
I could not agree more!!! With all the anti-Trump media it's a wonder Trump can get anything done. So many countries are waiting it out to see if he is re-elected or we get another American destroyer like Obama.

Yeah, where were we all this time, as far as the news media?
We can't even get a news blip about a devastaing blizzard or flood.
People still think chocolate milk comes from brown cows, and I'm serious.
What are these kids being taught? Not the basics, that's for sure.
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.