• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

“Mr. President, Your Helicopter is Ready!”

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
In 1974, America was confronted with a rascal in the White House by the name of Richard M. Nixon. Unfortunately, Nixon was a despicable crook.

But in 1974, the Republican Party was blessed to have a few leaders with cajoles and a passion for America. Those noble Republicans walked into the White House at an appropriate time and let Nixon know that his time had elapsed and that, in the interests of the nation and himself, it was time to go.

To his credit, Richard M. Nixon did the honorable thing by resigning the presidency. On August 9, 1974, President Nixon boarded an Air Force helicopter on the lawn of the White House and made his way home to California.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/36768

Trinity man said:
Thats pretty good. Just one question, has anyone told him his ride is ready? :lol: :lol: :lol: If not I will make the call. :D :D :D

Not to take the fun away from you Trinity but here is a thought maybe they could hold a lottery. The winner gets to make the call and the money could go towards the debt racked up be Obama. Just sayin there are lots of people that would be willing to pay for that little honor. :wink:

Tam said:
Trinity man said:
Thats pretty good. Just one question, has anyone told him his ride is ready? :lol: :lol: :lol: If not I will make the call. :D :D :D

Not to take the fun away from you Trinity but here is a thought maybe they could hold a lottery. The winner gets to make the call and the money could go towards the debt racked up be Obama. Just sayin there are lots of people that would be willing to pay for that little honor. :wink:

Sound good to me. We could pay off lots of thing with that lottery. :lol: :wink:

Latest posts