• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

1/17/15

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
Took a few photo's of the bulls today.There progress has been tremendous.Its easy once you find the proper ration to grow them.

Chisum x OCC Glory top weaner and so far the heaviest bull born 4/23/14 weighed 990 on Jan 3rd

LT Bandwagon x Bando

These bulls should weigh between 1200#s and 1500#s by May 9th sale date most will be 12 1/2 months old at that time.

You are doing a good job with them Denny.

Still no snow to speak of there? We have about 30 inches here now with a 3/8 inch crust of ice on top caused by a 6 hour freexing rain. Not very good for game right now.

It will look great in liquid form next spring.

A little feed sure helps those youngsters express there genetics! I am sure the buyers will like them a little better also. :cowboy: You have a nice pen of bulls and you should be proud of what your cows are producing.

A skiff of snow is all we have you can go anywhere with a 2 wheel drive pickup. Lots of haying going on out on the frozen meadows and sloughs. Bedding or grinding hay. We have a trailer to build the next few days then if we have'nt snowed under we'll go after some been pretty busy with other projects. The cow herd keeps getting moved around and I've only fed about 30 bales of hay to them this winter. Still have one field of corn stalks. I do have a silage pile that needs fed up.

Latest posts