• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

100 Energy Dept. loans under criminal probe

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Solyndra is being investigated by the FBI, but that may just be the tip of the shovel-ready iceberg.

The Department of Energy is investigating more than 100 potential instances of criminal abuse of stimulus loan monies, according to the department's Office of Inspector General.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/02/inspector-general-launches-criminal-probe-into-more-than-100-energy-dept-loans/#ixzz1cbfUsbh5

"The Loan Guarantee Program had not [been] properly documented and as such could not always readily demonstrate how it resolved or mitigated relevant risks prior to granting loan guarantees," Friedman said.

How many years were these guys told to take "coffee break" for? I guess that's up to the voters........

Faster horses said:
I thought Joe Biden was in charge of watching over things............ :?

He was busy trying to stop more "local" rapes and murders......

Hey, wouldn't it have been a better idea to direct the stimulus funds in that direction.....?

Seems the $800 Billion was more of a political payoff, eh? Now they are looking for more for the infrastructure spending that should have been done with the original amount

Insert Mike's favorite saying here _________________

hypocritexposer said:
Faster horses said:
I thought Joe Biden was in charge of watching over things............ :?

He was busy trying to stop more "local" rapes and murders......

Hey, wouldn't it have been a better idea to direct the stimulus funds in that direction.....?

Seems the $800 Billion was more of a political payoff, eh? Now they are looking for more for the infrastructure spending that should have been done with the original amount

Insert Mike's favorite saying here _________________

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!! :D
Gee, I enjoyed that..... :p

If Biden is worried about rape victims, what is he doing for the victims down at the sit in?

Kinda crazy how that is all working out.

He is speaking to 4th telling them of evil Tea Party :wink: :wink: He gets his information first hand from oldtimer :D :D

Latest posts