• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

100's of Iraqi police sick from food poisoning

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the chief

Reaction score
Will this ever happen here?

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - Hundreds of Iraqi policemen fell sick from poisoning Sunday at a base in southern Iraq after the evening meal breaking their daily Ramadan fast, and officials said they were investigating whether the poisoning was intentional.

An official with the Environment Ministry said 11 policemen had died. However, the governor of Wasit province - where the poisoning took place - denied any deaths, though he said some of the victims were in critical condition. There was no immediate explanation for the contradictory reports.

Some of the policemen began bleeding from the ears and nose after the meal, said Jassim al-Atwan, an inspector for the Environment Ministry, who was serving as a liaison in the investigation between the Health Ministry and the base, located in the town of Numaniyah.

Some of the policemen began bleeding from the ears and nose after the meal, said Jassim al-Atwan,

"A biological weapons laboratory in Iraq is believed to be manufacturing a virus code named "Blue Nile."62 U.S. intelligence agents suspect that agent is the Ebola virus , a highly fatal hemorrhagic contagion."

bet a person could guess the alledged site of the lab......Al Numaniyah....

Remember the pictures I posted a while ago of the young soldier who is a mechanic at the Baghdad airport? We talked to his grandfather last night and his family had just gotten word that he may be one of the victims of this poisoning.

His parents are trying to get more information and when I find out more, I'll keep you posted. Please pray for him.

Well now it seems that no one bled from the ears and nose......no one was fed poison....it was just a crummy cook!!

We got tons of those in every fast food place in America!!!

No biologicals & no boogermen involved with this !!!

Latest posts