• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

$150,000 bond doesn't seem like much for murder

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I'll say he won't be convicted of murder.

They might hang something on him to satisfy the masses.....but I'd guess he won't 'serve' a day

Sounding as if he did what anyone might do in that case.

It was just wrong place, wrong time for them both it seems

jingo2 said:
I'll say he won't be convicted of murder.

They might hang something on him to satisfy the masses.....but I'd guess he won't 'serve' a day

Sounding as if he did what anyone might do in that case.

It was just wrong place, wrong time for them both it seems

exactly.

there is another case in Florida at present, thhat is very similar. But it involves a Black person defending himself against a white person.

For some reason the media does nott have a problem with the "Stnad your Ground" law being used as a defense in that case.

I actually feel sorry for Zimmerman. I watched part of the hearing
today and he doesn't change expression--I mean he never laughs
or smiles, he's very serious and respectful, as he should be.

I hope you two are right and he doesn't serve behind bars. They
ran a background check on him and couldn't find any criminal
activity. No so with Martin.

Yep, both were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I hope they keep Zimmerman hidden in a very safe place.

This is not going to go down without a LOT of media attention so if anything happens to Zimmerman or anyone in his family the New Black Panthers should be charges with inciting violence, as should half of the Black Causus, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. I would not count on Trayvons parents to ask the racists that are whipping up the crackpots to stop either. If I were Zimmerman I would ask for 24/7 protection from those making threats on him and his family.

BTW did you see the pictures of Zimmerman's head? Kind of shoots down the media's claims there was no evidence of his head being beat don't they.

Kind of shoots down the media's claims

many of the medias claims in this were outright lies...

there was a serious attempt to mislead, distort and manipulate the "news"..

they should be ashamed..

Faster horses said:
I'm ashamed that something like this is happening in America.
The msm is so much of the problem.

Opportunists like Al Sharpton, that just happen to have a show on a certain network, are much of the problem. He is like a shark, when he smells blood he comes running to see it he can feed off of it. That man is shameless as are an politicians that used this tragedy to further their political agenda. :x

Latest posts