• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

15th Anniversary of Oklahoma City Bombing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Turkey Track Bar

Reaction score
Today is the 15th anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing. Please keep the victims of the bombing and their families and friends in your thoughts and prayers. I remember exactly where I was when I heard the bombing occurred. I was in the basement of the student center at Colorado State University...we were huddled around watching the TV's in disbelief.

In my prayers---

TTB :(

Yes, that moment in time is like others that are etched into our memories.

Has anyone visited the Memorial there?

My wife & I were there in November 2006 when we were at the AQHA World Show. It was very nicely done and one of the most impressive Memorials I've seen. The interactive museum across the street was fantastic.

It was very easy to find. If a sandhiller like me can drive right up to it, anyone can.

Yep-- remember it well...Ironically I was in Billings at a two day seminar put on by Montana Law Enforcement and the FBI-- discussing mainly the threats of domestic terrorism- and laying out the first of the plans on how to go about arresting the anti tax/anti government anarchists that had moved into and were operating in Montana/Idaho (The Freemen movement)...

And the thing I remember most clearly was the next morning when I woke up in my War Bonnet Inn motel room- and looked out the window- there was parked a Ryder truck...Gave a fellow the heebie jeebees- and shot a cold streak right up your spine....

Oldtimer said:
And the thing I remember most clearly was the next morning when I woke up in my War Bonnet Inn motel room- and looked out the window- there was parked a Ryder truck...Gave a fellow the heebie jeebees- and shot a cold streak right up your spine....

That's funny, it wasn't until April 20....THE NEXT DAY, that the VIN number on the axle of the truck was identified and traced to be a "Ryder" truck. :roll:

Plus, it wasn't until the afternoon of the 20th that the FBI released this info along with the sketches of the "John Does", that rented the truck.

SO.........it was impossible for you to have awakened the "NEXT MORNING" after the bombing and know about the "RYDER" truck in the OKC bombing, because that info had not been released yet.

You've been caught in another fantastic lie OT. How does it feel to have been exposed as a liar again and again and again...... :roll:

Sorry to have hijacked your thread TTB, I know you did it with the best intentions but some here just can't help but use any attempt to push an agenda......................... and lie about it................ :roll:

Mike said:
Oldtimer said:

That's funny, it wasn't until April 20....THE NEXT DAY, that the VIN number on the axle of the truck was identified and traced to be a "Ryder" truck. :roll:

Plus, it wasn't until the afternoon of the 20th that the FBI released this info along with the sketches of the "John Does", that rented the truck.

SO.........it was impossible for you to have awakened the "NEXT MORNING" after the bombing and know about the "RYDER" truck in the OKC bombing, because that info had not been released yet.

You've been caught in another fantastic lie OT. How does it feel to have been exposed as a liar again and again and again...... :roll:

Sorry to have hijacked your thread TTB, I know you did it with the best intentions but some here just can't help but use any attempt to push an agenda......................... and lie about it................ :roll:

Maybe that was actually a tingle running up his leg at the thought of Obama being elected president. :D

Very sad day for the families. Thanks for the reminder to pray for the victims.

Mike maybe in remembering the day OT got the "tingle"
I know when I think of an event there are times after the fact I know more of the facts and realize just how close I was and it brings it home and it becomes part of the memory........
Not sure how old you are Mike but you will see how intertwinded your memory will become the older you get.

Yes I know everytime I stand up for OT it bites me in the butt or I should say I get attacked by him or one of his buddies for something but....

I never reallized that Coffee Shop posts were expected to meet deposition standards for minute by minute- minute details.... :roll:

Not sure exactly where the info came from-- but you have to remember the tops of the FBI's counterterrorism folks were at those meetings - because much of the discussion was on the right wing extremists like McVeigh and the Aryan Nation-- and the anti tax frauds of the Freemen movement- and how to keep them from trying to martyr themselves like the Waco whacko....
Many of those top folks immediately had to leave after the bombing-and missed the second day- but many stayed and relayed info as they knew it...

At that time- the FBI had an undercover Agent into both the Aryan Nation and the Freemen leadership....

And I'm darn sure not mistaken- that when I left the seminar I was aware they suspected a Ryder Truck andon the day after the seminar ended- when I got up there was a Ryder truck parked outside the Motel...

Mike maybe your Klan Wizard gave you some false info...I'm sure the FBI doesn't always feed him the truth... :wink:

Latest posts