• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

17 reasons why to not vote for Romney

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MoGal

Reaction score
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/17-reasons-why-a-vote-for-mitt-romney-is-a-vote-for-the-new-world-order

I believe they bring up some valid points.............

Also, Former Cia Michael Scheuer explains why he endorsed Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFwzsgzb8U

Romney is an establishment Republican.....that's all you need to know.

If you want change, then vote for a "non establishment Repub."

obama was an establishment Dem. and where did that get you.

Vote for the one that is most hated by the media and establishment, like Santorum......

hypocritexposer said:
Romney is an establishment Republican.....that's all you need to know.

If you want change, then vote for a "non establishment Repub."

obama was an establishment Dem. and where did that get you.

Vote for the one that is most hated by the media and establishment, like Santorum......

Good advice. I'm taking it....

I thought Ron Paul was the one most hated by the media and the establishment- he is certainly the one most ignored.

how is santorum different from the establishment regarding spending?

Lonecowboy said:
I thought Ron Paul was the one most hated by the media and the establishment- he is certainly the one most ignored.

:lol: Yep- its kind of comical in a sad way-- if folks would really look at Santorums record and what he did in Congress they would find he was the biggest spender- earmarker- and porkaholics' supporter of any of the candidates running...
For which he was richly rewarded for his generosity with taxpayer dollars by being the top receiver of Lobbyiest donations...

But the topper to me was his earmarks for the Humane Society and support of the horse slaughter ban...
Might as well vote for a Democrat- as I know many D's that oppose that... :wink:

But some do not want to look because they do not want to see .....

But the topper to me was his earmarks for the Humane Society and support of the horse slaughter ban...
------------------------------------------

If you look, probably most of them support both of those.
It's my opinion that that's pretty small potatoes compared to Obama.
We had this discussion about Santorum and the HSUS earlier,
in fact, I brought it up.

Do I support either one, NO. But I support NOTHING that Obama has
done. We have to get rid of him, he's dangrous to America.
Every political quiz I've taken, Rick Santorum is either the top pick
or in the top three of what I believe is right.

Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:

:lol: Yep- its kind of comical in a sad way-- if folks would really look at Santorums record and what he did in Congress they would find he was the biggest spender- earmarker- and porkaholics' supporter of any of the candidates running...
For which he was richly rewarded for his generosity with taxpayer dollars by being the top receiver of Lobbyiest donations...

Might as well vote for a Democrat- as I know many D's that oppose that... :wink:

obama was the top receiver of lobbyiest money in 2006, not Santorum, and you voted for obama, didn't you?

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:

obama was the top receiver of lobbyiest money in 2006, not Santorum, and you voted for obama, didn't you?

:D

Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:

Please let us know how he supported the Horse slaughter ban? He wasn't even a Senator when the bill (S.311) was introduced and did not support S.1915 in 2006 either, which did not even come up for a vote......

Lonecowboy said:

How is he the same? All the information I can find on him shows that he is more conservative in his spending than the establishment Republicans....

How much is he spending on the campaign compared to Romney and Paul? where did their money come from? I wonder why the lobbyiests and special interest groups are not donating to Santorum, if he is the crony type spender that OT claims?

He now rails against big government, saying he wants to cut $5 trillion in federal spending over five years. He wants to freeze defense spending for five years, along with money for social programs such as Medicaid and education. To spur the economy, he wants to scrap the corporate income tax for manufacturers and repeal a slew of government regulations imposed by Obama.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SANTORUM_ISSUES?SITE=WILAC&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

and when it comes to earmarks, Santorum does not shy away from his history, he defends it and quite well.....

"The idea that earmarks–that because someone earmarks, that they're an irresponsible spender is just absurd. The big problem in the federal government with spending is not earmarks, it's entitlements," Santorum said. "The people of Pennsylvania elected me to represent the interests of Pennsylvania."

"Candidly, this is John McCain trying to put his imprimatur on the Republican conservative movement," Santorum said . "John McCain very rarely supported entitlement reform. He came from Arizona – [an] older state — and ran to the hills when it came to anything having to do with senior benefits."

"I'm not saying necessarily earmarks are bad. I have had a lot of earmarks," said Santorum. "In fact, I'm very proud of all the earmarks I've put in bills. I'll defend earmarks."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/santorum-defends-his-use-of-earmarks-as-a-member-of-congress/

this pretty well sums it up:

Santorum's own nephew put it best in his endorsement of Ron Paul. "If you want another big-government politician who supports the status quo to run our country, you should vote for my uncle, Rick Santorum.... My uncle's interventionist policies, both domestic and foreign, stem from his irrational fear of freedom not working," wrote John Garver, a college student. "When Republicans were spending so much money under President Bush, my uncle was right there along with them as a senator. The reason we have so much debt is not only because of Democrats, but also because of big-spending Republicans like my Uncle Rick."

Lonecowboy said:

Santorum's own nephew put it best in his endorsement of Ron Paul. "If you want another big-government politician who supports the status quo to run our country, you should vote for my uncle, Rick Santorum.... My uncle's interventionist policies, both domestic and foreign, stem from his irrational fear of freedom not working," wrote John Garver, a college student. "When Republicans were spending so much money under President Bush, my uncle was right there along with them as a senator. The reason we have so much debt is not only because of Democrats, but also because of big-spending Republicans like my Uncle Rick."

So LC, between Romney and Santorum, who do you like the best?

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
Lonecowboy said:

Please let us know how he supported the Horse slaughter ban? He wasn't even a Senator when the bill (S.311) was introduced and did not support S.1915 in 2006 either, which did not even come up for a vote......

You saw the endorsement the Humane Society gave him in 2006- thanking him for his support of the horse slaughter ban besides all the money he had helped get for issues they support...

You think they endorsed him over the Dem candidate for no reason :???:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

You saw the endorsement the Humane Society gave him in 2006- thanking him for his support of the horse slaughter ban besides all the money he had helped get for issues they support...

You think they endorsed him over the Dem candidate for no reason :???:

They mentioned puppy mills and humane treatment of animals, I didn't see any mention of the horse slaughter ban.....

It was his work with Dick Durbin on "PAWS" that gained him the endorsement

Okay I went back and found the article that Red Robin posted that you are referring to, it does mention support for a ban against horse slaughter, but does not mention how that support was given, and I can not find any mention of him sponsoring or co sponsoring any bill that would have banned horse slaughter, only mention of his support for humane slaughter......

...which we all support, do we not?

hypocritexposer said:
Lonecowboy said:

So LC, between Romney and Santorum, who do you like the best?

santorum- no contest, but I won't vote for him. I am so glad that is not our only choices.

hypocritexposer said:
Okay I went back and found the article that Red Robin posted that you are referring to, it does mention support for a ban against horse slaughter, but does not mention how that support was given, and I can not find any mention of him sponsoring or co sponsoring any bill that would have banned horse slaughter, only mention of his support for humane slaughter......

...which we all support, do we not?

Of course we do.
In my search, I found the same things you did, hypo.
He supports the end to puppy mills--gets an atta boy from me...

Latest posts