• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

2007 Polaris Ranger XP

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I think you can get along great with both, I would recommend 800 only because has new body style and aftermarket cabs and stuff is a lot easier to buy and find for the new body style, they changed all that after 2008. We have three, 03 carb 500, 07 fuel injected 500, and 10, 800 fuel injected new body style. The 800 is twice the machine if you haul salt mineral to the cows and tow much. We built a box to fence out of ours so the post set across the box here in the sand hills it is very nice to fence out of, in and out like a golf cart. If you have never had one, once you have it wonder how lived with out it. One of the best tools we have on our ranch. We use ours a lot, never hardly get the pickup out any more. We just bought a canvas cover for our 800 this year with swinging doors, makes very handy on cold days. Don't even need heater once it is warmed up the engine will make it very nice. Just my 2 cents happy shopping Brent.

Our nephew, who lives near this dealership, looked them over and he thinks the 2009 would make us a good machine. So we are in the process of figuring how to get it without making a long trip.

He says this one has been upgraded to an 800 and has new tires. He got
us a better deal on it, as well.

http://www.highdesertpolaris.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=09841577X4K12K2014J3I16I33JPMQ2312R0&veh=93609&pov=3366056

Thanks for your help, everyone.

We have ran Polaris long time with little to no trouble, just change the fluids as you should, with good oils, and they last very well. Good luck you will not be disappointed I think you will be quite pleased. Brent

Latest posts