• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

$2600/cow tax if this Infrastructure bill passes...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

damengineer

Reaction score
Now I understand why all the big push for fake meat. They want to do away with cattle and hogs in the USA. Not they don't mention Horses or Goats or Sheep. Muslims have to have their protein to take us over....

I urge you all to contact your politicians to get this stopped immediately. It is going to vote this week...

242477477_10225771636707125_1402062099309075240_n.jpg

The OK cattlemens association says this as exempted, but the republican exemption for agriculture failed in the wee hours this morning. This is how they get this passed, they wait until everyone has gone home. I am posting a link to the lastest report on it. about 2/3 of the way down it states the exemptions failed.

This is the response I received this morning from Jeremy Fuchs of the Texas and Southwest Catttle Raisers Association. These guys have been most responsive to my questions and were the ones who jumped to investigate the theft of my windmill. It took OCA 8 weeks to respond...

Mr. Bearden,
Kaleb passed along your email exchange to me yesterday evening, as I handle our tax policy. I gave him some info too, so apologies if this is duplicative and he's already given you the same information.
During the markup, Rep. Lesko offered an amendment reiterating that this provision would not apply for ag as an attempt to get the Democrats on the record on this issue. It was rejected in a party-line vote, but
fortunately, the amendment was a clarifying amendment. While there is a section of the reconciliation measure that would require the EPA to impose a fee on certain facilities that produce methane it applies only to oil and gas production, not agriculture. That is unchanged by the failure of the amendment.
Of course you are correct, it is a very scary proposition, and one that we will vehemently oppose. We are watching the situation in Washington very closely to ensure Ag is not included in any other such proposals.
Best,
Jeremy

Rep Charles Schumer introduced a bill to exempt the NY farmers from the $86/head EPA cattle methane Fee a day ago. I am still looking to find this..

This came up today.
She added that the language leaves room for interpretation as to whether the government's reach in methane regulations could later be expanded.

If they can, they will!!!

I dont know what to say.
Things just dont make sense. I'm not just talking about this thread topic. Sure seems like the devil is running the world.

I dont know what to say.
Things just dont make sense. I'm not just talking about this thread topic. Sure seems like the devil is running the world.
You hit the nailon the head there. A lot of this is being pushed by religious organizations. It has been for years. They were infiltrated for the purpose of pushing an agenda of the liberal elitists. The One World One People group will bury us so they can reap the benefits of our work..

You hit the nailon the head there. A lot of this is being pushed by religious organizations. It has been for years. They were infiltrated for the purpose of pushing an agenda of the liberal elitists. The One World One People group will bury us so they can reap the benefits of our work..
What does religious organizations have to do with it?ii

What does religious organizations have to do with it?ii
Theglobalist one world order is being pushed by the various denominations. They have jumped on the one world one people bandwagon. The Un Agenda 21 st ates it will use the religious denominations to further their agenda. They do it slowly and incrementally, in order to create a change. Notice how we have to watch the old programs on TV to find he ones with a moral message. The media is only part of it. Here is some proof.. https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/ciasuseofjournal00unit.pdf

They are back on the $2600/head cattle tax again. Time to call and write your representative and senator.. They are trying to put us out of business and then take our land for taxes..

Latest posts