• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

5 best college football stadiums

Help Support Ranchers.net:

eatbeef

Reaction score
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/best-college-football-stadiums/?source=fbshare

To be linked in the same category with Tiger Stadium at LSU is not exactly an honor in my book. :lol:

Lincoln was a neat game atmosphere. the tunnel walk is cool, but seating is not as good as it could be... several poor seats do to the numerous additions I guess....

Husky stadium?? really? what about the coliseum? the horse shoe? and as far as loud, I would put KSU up against anyone.

I have friends that are huge LSU fans. They have been to many many college stadiums and they say there isn't a better atmosphere or place to watch a game.

4Diamond said:
I have friends that are huge LSU fans. They have been to many many college stadiums and they say there isn't a better atmosphere or place to watch a game.

No doubt they would say that. But I've been to every SEC stadium except Missouri and some others out of the conference. They are all much friendlier than LSU fans after a loss.

One year we went to Baton Rouge and after they lost to Auburn, about 4-5 motorhomes that belonged to Auburn fans were burning in the parking lot.

Jus' sayin..................

jigs said:
Lincoln was a neat game atmosphere. the tunnel walk is cool, but seating is not as good as it could be... several poor seats do to the numerous additions I guess....

Husky stadium?? really? what about the coliseum? the horse shoe? and as far as loud, I would put KSU up against anyone.

"loud" and "obnoxious" are not the same.

live in your little fantasy world if you want to, but few people outside of Lincoln give a flying phuck about NU because they are irrelevant to college football these days.... they will finish mid pack in a conference that is 4th or 5th best in the nation....

As much as you worry about where Nebraska is going to finish Jigs i would hate to know how much you worry about Kansas State. I would imagine you are probably going to therapy, or are you still in denial that the wildcats really aren't good.

with half a dozen daily emails , texts, or phone calls about the huskers, it gets old... so my limit is usually maxed out on huskers.... if NU was so great, why would husker talk bad about other teams so much??

NU left a conference because it got tired of not being King anymore...now the new conference will not let it be king... they went from obscurity to irrelevance, and it KILLS them... me, and KSU, well we went through the 70's and 80's...I can deal with a three game skid.

Latest posts