• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

50 things you may not know about Santorum

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Looks like he's done a lot of good for Penn and the USA.
Some I may not agree with, but mostly I do. I sure do.
We aren't going to find someone that we TOTALLY agree with...
that's a fairy tale.

This was VERY INTERESTING, hypo. Thank for posting it.
I'm sending it to my email contacts.

Looks like he can spend money with the best of the Washigton crowd. :lol:

One after another, the Republican presidential candidates have come out with strong statements that appear to show support for making things in America and revitalizing American manufacturing.

Donald Trump gained a lot of traction from the appearance of taking on China. Mitt Romney also talks about how we need to take on China. Rick Santorum has his own "Made In America" plan.

However, in spite of Romney's words, many wonder if he is only saying this to get votes.

So much for Romney. As with so many of his campaign positions, surrogates explain behind the scenes that he is just saying what he needs to say to get votes, what he will do if he is elected might or might be completely different, there is no way to know.

The plan begins the way Santorum always begins: "Rick Santorum believes that to have a strong national economy, we must have strong families."

Tap into America's vast domestic energy resources…

Reclaim the role of parents as the decision makers in their children's education and incentivize the states to promote parental choice…

Approve the Keystone Pipeline…

Phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's government backed role in mortgages…

Strengthen our national security and national defense so that we are not dependent upon our foes or competitors for critical manufacturing, technology, energy and other security needs.

Eliminate the corporate income tax for manufacturers – from 35% to 0% – which will spur middle income job creation in the United States and will create a job multiplier effect for workers

A Warning

There is a warning here for President Obama and all other candidates of either party running for office in 2012: the public wants to see plans to bring back American manufacturing.

when it comes to the issues we need to address today,

border security,
unemployment,
energy independence..
national security.

I feel there is only one choice..

Latest posts