• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

9/11 Million Muslim March

Help Support Ranchers.net:

woranch

Reaction score
By Evan Bleier, Mon, August 19, 2013

A Muslim group is planning to march in Washington on Sept. 11 to protest religious profiling during a demonstration which is being called the "Million Muslim March." The event was being called the "Million American March Against Fear," but the name was not creating enough buzz so it was changed.

The American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC) is organizing the march. The group claims that Muslims have been the victims of anti-Islamic sentiment following the events of Sept. 11, 2001.

"On 9.11.01 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day," the group said in a statement. "Muslim and Non Muslim alike were traumatized but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims and our religion of Islam."

The statement continues:

"Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law."

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/million-muslim-march-washington-planned-sept-11

I have yet to hear the peaceful, if there is such a thing, Muslims denounce with any force the actions of those radicals.

And they say THEY'RE being victimized?

The measures put in place after 911 to keep us safe have cost us BILLIONS of dollars and we're supposed to feel sorry for them? :roll:

If no one can distinguish the Militant Radicals from the rest, how can anyone trust ANY of them? :???:

Mike said:
I have yet to hear the peaceful, if there is such a thing, Muslims denounce with any force the actions of those radicals.

The measures put in place after 911 to keep us safe have cost us BILLIONS of dollars and we're supposed to feel sorry for them? :roll:

If no one can distinguish the Militant Radicals from the rest, how can anyone trust ANY of them? :???:

That's why I don't.

My question is this.

Is it European and Christian countries that are in flames at the moment, or is it Arab/Muslim? They aren't even peaceful amongst themselves. How in the world do we expect them to be peaceful in "infidel" lands? The book teaches eradication of all other religions and people.

Look at this story from the "Canada Free Press". A man whose last name is Alam is a principal player in this march. He is associated with President Obama's political activities, including a visit to the White House in 2012.

Anyone surprised that this group has ties to the Democrat National Committee?

Tom in TN

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/57299

Gawd! When I clicked on this thread, the banner was advertising a site to meet Muslim women, presumably for marriage. The 3 Burka Babes they showed were quite attractive (as some are), but their faces were NOT covered! I read the other day about some topless model in England is going to marry a Hadj and move to Tunisia. Wonder how long her head will stay attached?

listen.. I have to take my shoes off and walk through a scanner to board a plane..

I have to show a passport to come back from Canada..
and even Mexico if i ever wanted to go back there...

they can listen to my phone calls and monitor my communications because we are regularly in contact with a foreigner.. even if he is my nearly eighty year old father in law who served in WW2

I served my country and retired.. and I am still searched,.. have to carry papers.. take off my shoes.. and watch the jokes I tell with my father in law..

and some jack -wagen.. wants to whine about being a victim...

the sad thing is I can't even make a crack or joke in bad taste about what could possible go wrong with a million muslims in DC on September 11th..

muslims have no freedom by their faith.. so really what did they give up?

This about says it all...

Hodge claimed the name change was made in order to accommodate the addition of other groups who question the "official version" of the 2001 attacks.

In addition, Alam is a 9/11 "truther" who believes that Jews, in a grand conspiracy, perpetrated one of the worst domestic attacks in the nation's history. He also participated in an event with a Muslim cleric who characterized the Israelis as terrorists, and accused the United States of inventing HIV. Alam offered his particular brand of "wisdom" on February 19, 2009 at an Internet discussion titled "Was 9/11 a conspiracy??" The grammar and spelling mistakes are all his:

if he doesn't like it here he is free to leave..

Latest posts