• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

9/11 Truthers thread

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy said:
This entire thread is a waste of bandwidth. Should either be locked or deleted.
You basically don't know a thing about 9/11, do you? You couldn't defend the government's story because you never checked out what really happened. All you know is what the MSM tells you and you don't intend to learn more than that.

Likewise, what Susan saw could have been the C-141/C-17/Il-76 and not a missile and not a small drone. Think about it. Susan was south of the field. She saw something head toward the field. The explosion was soon after that. The government wouldn't have a small drone south of the field just before the explosion. If the government had a drone to monitor the field site, the government would have had it in place already. Susan thought it was a small plane close to her, but it was really a large plane not so close to her. The high horizontal stabilizers were like a spoiler on a car. And the high horizontal stabilizers may have been basically the main thing she did see. The FBI said "You don't know what a 757 looks like." But a 757 doesn't have high horizontal stabilizers. A Boeing 727 has high horizontal stabilizers and three rear engines. Boeing 707 and 747 have four engines and low horizontal stabilizers. Boeing 737, 757 and 767 have two engines and low horizontal stabilizers.

Some people who witnessed the plane may have assumed it was a T-tailed 727 or a four-engined 707 or 747. If you were one of them and then the media proclaimed the plane was a 757, what would you have done?

I think I have gone a step in learning what happened at Shanksville. Thanks for your support.

"Because there is no way that these tire marks were made by a 1964 Buick Skylark convertible. These marks were made by a 1963 Pontiac Tempest."

The coffee got spilled and is now all cleaned up. Does it really matter if the coffee cup fell off the right side of the table or the left side? Or if Joe first bumped the cup or if Bill did? Who really cares at this point. Like the song goes, "What's right is right and you ain't been right yet"......with apologies to Nancy Sinatra. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

lightninboy said:
loomixguy said:
You basically don't know a thing about 9/11, do you? You couldn't defend the government's story because you never checked out what really happened. All you know is what the MSM tells you and you don't intend to learn more than that.

At this point, I think all anybody wants you to do is STFU.

Like I said, lock it or delete it. Biggest waste of bandwidth on Ranchers.

loomixguy said:
lightninboy said:
loomixguy said:

At this point, I think all anybody wants you to do is STFU.

Like I said, lock it or delete it. Biggest waste of bandwidth on Ranchers.
You just proved what I said.

A 747's doors at altitude also have lots of air pressure pushing them into their frames, due to the pressure differential between the inside and outside of the airframe. Because of this pressure differential and the fact that the doors actually open in and then swing out, you wouldn't be able to get the doors open in the first place.

And this is why 747's do not have parachutes, they just don't work well in the slipstream.

The doors of passenger aircraft have safety devices fitted to them to prevent anyone from jumping out of the aircraft while it is in flight.
Jumping out of the sides or top of an aircraft would be fatal anyway, as the slipstream would carry you into one of the control surfaces. Jumping out of one of the cargo doors wouldn't. But as I said they have devices to prevent the doors being opened in flight. You can thank D.B Cooper for that - the devices are even called after him.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6761919888/m/4161950199

I am fairly sure that the hijacker departed the in flight 727 via the drop down boarding ladder at the rear of the plane...after donning a parachute, of course.

My understanding is that the 727's boarding ladder did not have a plug design, and thus could be opened in fight relatively easily.

After DB Cooper's adventure, Boeing retrofitted 727s with a "Cooper vane" that prevented the door from opening while the plane was in motion. (Basically, it's an external locking lever activated by air passing over the fuselage.)

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=620976

Think it's a simple question, but can't find the answer anywhere: are cargo freighters pressurized?
I speculate that a cargo plane with an enormous door that swings shut from the outside would not be pressurized. BUT, then again, that would mean that the cockpit would have to be sealed off from the rest of the plane with a bulkhead, and it's not, right?

They are fully pressurized. Most freighters have a curtain barrier, so the entire thing has to be pressurized.

When C-17s do airdrops at higher altitudes the crew have to suck the hose so they can depressurize and open the door.

Many of the old DC-6 cargo planes deactivated pressurization systems but, of course, that results in their being restricted to flying at low altitudes.

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/tech_ops/read.main/277700/

The C-17 also makes great use of Vortex Generators.

Also found on the tips of the wings of the C-17 are winglets.

http://www.outlawperformance.com/AC-17.htm

The C-17 demonstrating its short landing and reversing capability... and I mean REVERSING in a hurry!

An unusual vortex formed around the plane's left engine air intake, sucking up moisture/dust from the runway.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterzzz/3375122558/

Susan should have been able to see it, but very likely it was very low-flying and Susan's view was impeded by some tree-lines.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=569&st=30

I don't think Susan McElwain believes a 757 crashed in that field to be completely honest with you or if it did that it definitely didn't come over the scrap yard as stated in the official story because she did not see it and she should have. I think Susan believes the little plane actually crashed especially after the FBI explained to her that "She doesn't know what a 757 looks like".

http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/topic/60373/2/

Susan should have seen the big plane before the explosion? Perhaps not. Perhaps she did see a small drone. But apparently the FBI man thought she should have seen the big plane and thought she did see the big plane. "You don't know what a 757 looks like." It wouldn't make any difference to the FBI what Susan thought she saw if the government was telling the truth and would release information on the plane. The truth would speak for itself. But apparently the FBI man thought that Susan would go around telling people that the big plane was not UA93. Not only that, the FBI man thought Susan would tip people off that not only was the big plane not UA93 and not a 757, it was not even a commercial airliner.

A C-17 flying at low altitude and low speed certainly seems capable of sucking leaves off of Viola Saylor's maple tree and dumping fake crash debris out the cargo door without the crew needing supplemental oxygen.

Since there were drills going on on 9/11, it is conceivable that the military had a C-17 painted up like a commercial airliner for use in a drill about NORAD intercepting an airliner. The military perhaps even got the C-17 crew to perform the deed without them knowing what they were really doing.

Agent Joe Friday: Open the door! It's the FBI! Ma'am, are you the person who called in a report of seeing a plane this morning?

Susan: Yes, there was a plane the size of my mini-van and it had a tail like the spoiler on a car about a half mile south of the crash site. It was forty feet over me and it ducked under the powerlines and went over the trees toward the crash site and then the crash happened. I thought it was important that I tell people what I saw.

Agent Joe Friday: You don't know what a 757 looks like.

Susan: Huh? I didn't see a 757. I saw something smaller about a half mile south of the crash site.

Agent Joe Friday: You don't know what a 757 looks like.

Susan: You're saying that what I saw was really the 757 that crashed this morning?

Agent Joe Friday: Yes, ma'am. What you saw wasn't a small plane about a half mile south of the crash site with a tail like the spoiler on a car ducking under the powerlines and going over the trees toward the crash site. What you saw was the 757 heading toward the crash site. But you don't know what a 757 looks like.

Susan: I told you what I saw! And if what I saw was the plane that crashed this morning, it wasn't a 757!

Agent Joe Friday: Here's a picture of a 757. Get it in your head what it looks like and tell people that's what you saw this morning heading toward the crash site. And, whatever you do, don't go telling people that the plane that crashed this morning had a tail like the spoiler on a car!

Susan: Don't be so condescending to me! I know what I saw and I know what a 757 looks like!

Agent Joe Friday (leaving): Ma'am, you don't know what a 757 looks like!

………….

Susan: Hello, I want to report that the FBI agent who visited me last night was rude to me and told me I didn't see what I saw.

…………

Agent Pep Streebek: Please open the door, ma'am. It's the FBI. Ma'am, I'm here to tell you that your report is being taken seriously. Yes, ma'am, the FBI will take care of it. Please don't lose your faith in the government. The government will take care of everything.

Paul Wellstone, a two-term United States Democratic Senator from Minnesota was killed in a plane crash on Oct. 25, 2002, in Eveleth, Minn., two miles away from the Eveleth-Virginia airport. The plane had departed St. Paul. His wife Sheila and Marcia, their daughter, three staffers, and two pilots were also killed.

http://theragblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/al-frankens-victory-remembering-paul.html

Paul Wellstone: why take him out?
By Jim Fetzer

The how looks increasingly like the plane was brought down by the use of EMP.

In a column published seven months before the election ("Paul Wellstone, Fighter", The Nation, 9 May 2002), John Nichols advanced reasons why Paul Wellstone was "a hunted man". "Minnesota's senior senator is not just another Democrat on White House political czar Karl Rove's target list, in an election year when the Senate balance of power could be decided by the voters of a single state", Nichols wrote. "Rather, getting rid of Wellstone is a passion for Rove, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush and the special-interest lobbies that fund the most sophisticated political operation ever assembled by a presidential administration".

It was Wellstone's unabashed liberalism and determination to block the Bush agenda that won him so many enemies. When most Democrats were ducking for cover from the Bush political machine, Wellstone was leaping into the ring and taking them on--with gusto! The race was being read as a measure of the potential of progressive politics. Nichols wrote, "If he wins, a blow will be struck, not just against the Bush machine but against those in the Democratic Party who argue for tepid moderation."

Nichols also reported that Wellstone had the most consistent record of opposing Bush administration initiatives of any member of the Senate, according to Congressional Quarterly. He received 100% ratings from the AFL-CIO, American for Democratic Action, and the League of Conservation Voters. As the Star Tribune had described him, he was "the go-to guy to advance the causes of educators, environmentalists, consumer and labor groups, the elderly and the poor". And he is greatly missed.

http://assassinationscience.com/whykillwellstone.pdf

9/11 Commission

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, also known as the 9/11 Commission, was set up on November 27, 2002, "to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 attacks", including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks.
The commission was also mandated to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks.
Chaired by former New Jersey Governor Thomas Kean, the commission consisted of five Democrats and five Republicans. The commission was created by Congressional legislation, with the bill signed into law by President George W. Bush.
The commission's final report was lengthy and based on extensive interviews and testimony. Its primary conclusion was that the failures of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation permitted the terrorist attacks to occur and that had these agencies acted more wisely and more aggressively, the attacks could potentially have been prevented.
After the publication of its final report, the commission closed on August 21, 2004. The commission was the last investigation by the federal government into the events of 9/11, with the exception of the NIST report on the collapse of Building 7.

History
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was established on November 27, 2002, by President George W. Bush and the United States Congress, with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger initially appointed to head the commission. However, Kissinger resigned only weeks after being appointed, because he would have been obliged to disclose the clients of his private consulting business. Former U.S. Senator George Mitchell was originally appointed as the vice-chairman, but he stepped down on December 10, 2002, not wanting to sever ties to his law firm. On December 15, 2002, Bush appointed former New Jersey governor Tom Kean to head the commission.
By the spring of 2003, the commission was off to a slow start, needing additional funding to help it meet its target day for the final report, of May 27, 2004. In late March, the Bush administration agreed to provide an additional $9 million for the commission, though this was $2 million short of what the commission requested. The first hearings were held from March 31 to April 1, 2003, in New York City.

Members
Thomas Kean (Chairman) - Republican, former Governor of New Jersey
Lee H. Hamilton (Vice Chairman) - Democrat, former U.S. Representative from the 9th District of Indiana
Richard Ben-Veniste - Democrat, attorney, former chief of the Watergate Task Force of the Watergate Special Prosecutor's Office
Max Cleland - Democrat, former U.S. Senator from Georgia. Resigned December 2003, stating that "the White House has played cover-up"
Fred F. Fielding - Republican, attorney and former White House Counsel
Jamie Gorelick - Democrat, former Deputy Attorney General in the Clinton Administration
Slade Gorton - Republican, former U.S. Senator from Washington
Bob Kerrey - Democrat, President of the New School University and former U.S. Senator from Nebraska. Replaced Max Cleland as a Democratic Commissioner, after Cleland's resignation.
John F. Lehman - Republican, former Secretary of the Navy
Timothy J. Roemer - Democrat, former U.S. Representative from the 3rd District of Indiana
James R. Thompson - Republican, former Governor of Illinois
The members of the commission's staff included:
Philip D. Zelikow, Executive Director/Chair
Christopher Kojm, Deputy Executive Director
Daniel Marcus, General Counsel
John J. Farmer, Senior Counsel
Janice Kephart, Counsel
Alvin S. Felzenberg, Spokesman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission

The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie
by Dr. David Ray Griffin

http://911review.com/articles/griffin/commissionlies.html

paul wellstone. he questioned 9 11. he was against the patriot act and he voted against the iraq war. paul wellstone was a man of honour and he and his family and two pilots payed with their lives…….it should be noted that cheney threatened paul wellstone……..the plane crashed under normal minnesota skies………coincidence…….i doubt it……

http://tobefree.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/jesse-ventura-on-the-alex-jones-show-6711-getting-discouraged/

In Willmar, Minnesota, on October 15, Paul Wellstone let a close circle of VFW veterans know that he had his doubts about the official 9/11 story. He wanted to "get to the bottom of it." It was staged, it was "blowed out of proportion," according to family friend, Pat O'Reilly. After Senator Wellstone's talk to some 300 veterans and spouses, Wellstone told VFW activist Pat O'Reilly that Vice President Cheney had called him in to tell him, "stop poking your nose into the 9/11". Senator Paul Wellstone was a 9/11 casualty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad4LT_Bvx9U

Latest posts