• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A barn for Burnt

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
One shot of the out side. I didn't get the other side downloaded.Ooops

Jan172009barn001.jpg

Messy 2 story tack room.
Jan172009barn002.jpg

Tie stalls with loft over top.

Jan172009barn003.jpg

View from the loft. Alley into tub down S alley into chute. Maternity pen and holding pen beside chute. Calf table coming off tub. Round pen in the back.

Jan172009barn004.jpg

Jan172009barn005.jpg

A couple shot of the old homestead for the top of the hill. I was on my way out to bring in a couple of lame cows.

Jan172009barn006.jpg

Jan172009barn007.jpg

Nice to see you posting pics BMR :D :clap:
That barn would make me a nice little ridin' arena :wink: :)
Hope the weather down there is straighting up for you.

Wow, nice barn and pictures! I'm scared to show Mike the pictures...he'll want one (actually he's wanted one for years)

Really nice barn Big Muddy. Everytime Toby Keith's song "I love this bar" comes on i switch the words to I love this barn! Looks like ya dwell is a pretty valley. :D

The coulee that runs off to the right gets pretty well treed and deep and narrow. Great protection from the wind. I have 300 calves and 75 hfrs wintering back there.

Nice set up. BMr. I especially like your processing set up. That is something that I intend to incorporate since all we have ever had was makeshift gates thrown together and often ended up with a bit of a wreck or at least one or two escapees!!

I had just bought a new squeeze chute with neck extender but it was still outside in the yard - lucky for me! So we have the end of the handling facilities; now all I need is the alley and a barn over it. :lol:

Yup,I hafta admitt,nice barn and Ill bet a pleasure for Miss Tam when she is workin cattle,dont hafta worry bout deep snow.
good luck

Latest posts