• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A fellow right wing extremist must own this van

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cal

Reaction score
image0022-1.jpg

image0011.jpg

Cal said:

What do you think Cal. Do we need to do away with a persons right to sue under the Seventh Amendment to the Bill of Rights. How can you place a price on a persons life or life damaged by a Doctor that screwed up.
"In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law."

image0011-1.jpg

Oops, this side got deleted.

I think we need some common sense guidelines to keep bottom feeders like John Edwards from milking the system almost to death in some past cases. When doctors have to pay a healthy six figure premium to protect themselves and stay in business.....something is really broken.

I watched Obama's speech and heard him half-heartedly mention medical tort reforms. I don't think it was any more than lip service. The trial lawyers are too important to the left, and the only way any sort of "tort reform" will happen under their watch will be the inability to sue the US government under a socialized system. IMO

Latest posts