• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A few blizzard pictures, January 6, 2010

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Coldwindblowing.jpg

Cold wind blowing
Outofthewind.jpg

Out of the wind
Notaniceday.jpg

Not a nice day
Happyforahand-out.jpg

Happy for a hand-out
SundogandtheSun.jpg

Sundog and the sun

Good luck with that Soapweed, looks like another rough one for you guys. Take care and stay safe.

Mother Nature has her way of making a cowman's life miserable just as many times as she makes it pleasant.

Stay safe and warm Soapweeds and all you other folks in the storms path.

On the news tonight it showed pictures of ice on ponds in Florida. :shock:

Today is the coldest day since 1997. Wind is projected to be 15 to 20 mph the next two days.
The strom just came in last night and snow is over only 2 inches here.
The wind chills will be the worst the next two of three days, Its 7 now forecast -2 in the morning.
Feed up real good yesterday the cattle without much wind break were running for hay have after I had grained them. They were so full last night I thought they would bloat. Cows seem to be doing OK. The yearlings are making hit. A neighbor decided to wean calves last week and hand feeds
A banker took over some land by us a is still not fed those cows.

I know this does not compare to Dakotas, Nebraska, Wyo, Montana weather but I thought people maybe interested in how it effecting here in the Ozarks. All schools have been closed all week. It does not take much to close schools here they worry about little kids wating for buses etc.
Guys are worried about their bale beds lines freezing.

Latest posts