• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A few pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Happy Belated New Years to everyone :) We've been getting quite abit of snow for a change. Hopefully it will get some springs running again and give us lot's of grass. Kind of forgot what it's like to deal with though. Happily we brought the cows home before it really started coming so that made life much easier!

The neighbor boy got colored duct tape for Christmas so he decorated Mike for Christmas Eve

Moving snow so we could give scour shots and pour the cows

Had some drifting

Whose idea was it to put the chute and alleyway outside????

Got it all cleared out

Gave the first calvers their last shot and their new ear tags on New years Eve

Mike's pet

Won't be using the feed bunk for awhile

Yearling heifer

A few snow pics, and we've had more snow since I took these.

I am amazed at how close our desert and yours mirror each other. We are having a wonderful winter as well and the Snow Station says we are at 160% of normal. YIPEEEEEE!!! You guys have snow for sure. Cattle look swell and the new corrals are sure dandy. Thanks for the pictures.

Our snow station isn't working, Mike is in withdrawal, but don't think the mountains have a huge amount of snow yet. The guy that owns the Honda dealership in town is big into snowmobiling and said the snow is the same no matter how high you go. Hopefully it will keep it up high and let ours settle down a bit.

Thanks for the pics Nicky, you have a lot more snow than we do for sure. I guess where you live you have to consider how the snow will drift in for all sorts of situations.

Latest posts