• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A few projects

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score

This happened when the coupler on my flatbed adjusted itself to the shortest setting.

in the process of new tires,brakes and a bed.

All done I like it my wife is'nt so happy. Says it looks like sh!^ what does she know.

driver in training as we do alot of road farming his expertise will come in handy . He's actually been driveing since he was 10 or so it's now he's getting legal. technicalities

This is my haybed it has a electric over hydraulic pump that seams to struggle a bit the toolbox has trays in it for about any thing I may need and has storage that goes below the truck frame it holds alot of everyday items. It still has a couple issues to be worked out but in time it will be a handy tool I'm sure.

Weigh day the last time had to haul them to a scale as mine broke and they garanteed parts by friday guess what no parts grrrrr. We ultrasounded these bulls yesterday had to get their final weights the bull faceing us is the pig of the year he weighed 1475#s on 4/18/15 he was born 4/23/14 bulls weigh from the smallest at 1000#s hes 11 months old to 1475#s the oldest bulls were born 4/11/14 to 6/1/14 we chose to calve later and feed a bit better and in my opinion it paid off. We semen check on tuesday the bulls sell 5/9/15 11:00 am cdt at Kist Livestock Mandan ND @ Diamond Classic All Breeds bull Sale

VB RANCH said:
Bulls look good Denny
that's a hellava set pens there

Yep had to be Scalemaster as Les is out of town but I got permission all I have to do is pay$

If youre wife dont like youre new flatbed. I supose she would not like you fixing that silver car. Be a one of a kind cut the trunk off put a nice little bed on it.
Looks good Denny. If I had a flatbed I would need a built in 200 gallon fuel tank and flip up sides to hold all my part netwrap oil all sorts of stuff.

Debbie says your bulls look good Denny. That means more than me saying it.................

Hope you have a barn burner of a sale. SSAP told me last night their sale ave was $6421 on 53 bulls.

I like your bulls. Where is there a catalog? I have customers that need heifer bulls.

On your flatbed, the only thing I don't like about them is if you have dogs that ride there.
Too easy for them to fall off (speaking from experience). Mr. FH loves his flatbed. We haven't
had a pickup since 2006 that he hasn't installed a flatbed.

We had a new Ford pickup in 1973. That was the year we got our first Gooseneck stock trailer.
Mr. FH cautioned me over and over to be sure to let the tailgate on the pickup down before I pulled away
from unhooking the trailer. He was like a stuck record, saying that way too many times. :?

Well, he didn't do what he told me to do. End of tailgate. I still rub it in... :p

Big Muddy rancher said:
Bulls are looking GREAT!

Are you going to put something to protect the back window on the new deck?

No I don't think so I have expanded metal on the f250 and really don't like it. We may have the steel company cut out a design with the ranch name out of sheet metal they can program it into their plasma table they did a spider web design that looked pretty cool.

I like your bed and your bulls, both quite a lot.....but, any headache rack I build is strong enuf for a roll bar. Please think about that, esp with young drivers coming up. Probably saved one or more lives around here.

Denny I see Kist has a sale book out do you know if the sale order will go by the book? Have you used Bandwagon before or was this the first year

Pretty nice they mentioned your bulls on the front cover.

quite the selection at the sale;

My old cattleliner sported a Kist auction sticker on it for years. Lyle Hartman pulled it and his place was pretty much right across the road from the sale barn.

cows101 said:
Denny I see Kist has a sale book out do you know if the sale order will go by the book? Have you used Bandwagon before or was this the first year

They claim thats how they sell them is by consignment order and I know I was first to consign. It's the second year we've used bandwagon I have one son a 2 year old we'll be useing. We ran him cleanup last year but he only bred one cow. All the rest were already bred poor fella.

Latest posts