• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Friendly Hello From Western Nebraska

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Karl said:
I'm currently living by Oak Nebraska and we're runnin Angus cattle. Past few years though we have brought some Gelbvieh Bulls into the herd and got rid of the Power Genetics Bulls we had. Much happier with the Gelbviehs

Welcome aboard, Karl. We're partial to Gelbviehs ourselves. You are on the right track!! Lookin' forward to reading your posts. :wink: :D :nod: :nod:

Thanks Hanta Yo, really like the Gelbviehs. If we have any questions we'll be sure to ask you. First experience with Gelbviehs so we may have some.

Welcome,Karl I love this family here, they give great advice,jokes and pics as well. Also the poems from saddletramp are A1 too. We have lived around south of Valentine, Gordon, Hyannis, and are back north of Merriman now. You might say we just made a round trip as we started only 2 miles west of where we live now. :wink: :wink: :roll: These are a great bunch of folks , so WELCOME :!: :!: :!: :D

theHiredMansWife said:
Karl said:
Yeah James look down by Kansas, South of Hastings, Oak may not event be on the map. Not alot of people down here, even less know of Oak.

south of Hastings is "western Nebraska"? :???:

Hon, maybe you should whip out your atlas.
We might let you call it "central", rather than "eastern", but that's about as good as you're gonna get... :wink:

------

James--My husband grew up on a ranch his dad ran, west of Hemingford in Sioux co.

I think it's all perception. Folks in Omaha think Fremont is Western Nebraska.

Latest posts