• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A gift from above today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Congratulations Garn! I was just feeling smug as we've got nearly 1/2 and inch today, with the chance of more to come. This is the most rain we've had in May for some time so it feels pretty well deserved :shock:

Wow, 4" was last summers total here I believe. :?
Good thing we don't need much.

Nicky said:
kolanuraven said:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Another 4" of rain since last nite!!!!!

Have you got any hay cut?

No, we haven't even had a day without rain!!!!

Even if we got a few days of dry, the ground itself is so damp it will prob extend the dry time.

We usually cut one or two fields at a time...but now if/when/ever it dries up...ALL fields will have to be cut at one time!!!!

Blkbuckaroo said:
kolanuraven said:
Blkbuckaroo said:
We could really use your rain :)

Well I wish I could really send it to you!!!
It did rain for a couple hours yesterday :D ,it put a smile on everyones face.

I think I live in Camelot. :lol: :lol:

It only seems to rain at night now!!! We're getting around 2-4" per nite.

So I'm gonna put the pontoons on the GrassHopper mower and TRY to mow grass today!!!!

kolanuraven said:
Blkbuckaroo said:
kolanuraven said:
Well I wish I could really send it to you!!!

So I'm gonna put the pontoons on the GrassHopper mower and TRY to mow grass today!!!!
Good luck,maybe you should be raising cranberries :)

Blkbuckaroo said:
kolanuraven said:
Blkbuckaroo said:

Not a bad idea as the hayfields are standing in about 4" of water. The pastures are deeper in some spots...just big puddles!!

kolanuraven said:
Blkbuckaroo said:
kolanuraven said:

Not a bad idea as the hayfields are standing in about 4" of water. The pastures are deeper in some spots...just big puddles!!

Consider yourself fortunate. Rain would be mighty welcome on this outfit at the moment. Last week we had four days of 70 percent chance and didn't get a drop. Looks like a bit of chance the next few days. The best sign is still a turtle out on the road, but only if it goes there of its own free will and accord. :wink: :)

Soapweed said:
kolanuraven said:
Blkbuckaroo said:

Consider yourself fortunate. Rain would be mighty welcome on this outfit at the moment. Last week we had four days of 70 percent chance and didn't get a drop. Looks like a bit of chance the next few days. The best sign is still a turtle out on the road, but only if it goes there of its own free will and accord. :wink: :)

You're not ready to invite Kola over for a rain dance (or should I say rain run) yet???? :wink:

We have not had a drop of rain since our snow left. There's total fire bans on ,gregs still getting called out to fires . One was started from a farmer getting ready to work his field and a hot muffler started it. People around here are scared and badly worried about if there will be crops or hay this year.Kola....can you try sending some our way.....

Latest posts