• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A GOOD MORNING JOKE FOR YA!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
a rancher in montana got pulled over by a state trooper for speeding. the trooper started to lecture the rancher about his speeding, and in general began to throw his weight around to try to make the rancher feel uncomfortable. finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket. as he wa doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. the rancher said, "having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?" the trooper stopped writing the ticket and said, "well, yeah, if that's what they are. i never heard of circle flies." so the rancher says, "well, circle flies are common on ranches. see, they're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse." The trooper says, "oh" and goes back to writing the ticket....then, after a minute, he stops and says "are you trying to call me a horse's ass?" the rancher says "oh no, officer. i have too much respect for law enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horse's ass." the trooper says, "well, that's a good thing," and goes back to writing the ticket. After a long pause, the rancher says, "hard to fool them flies, though."

sorry, could not resist!!

I would listen to that show getting ready for school in the 70's
I have been looking for recordings of the shows. Does any one have any ideas where they could be found?

Latest posts