• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Liberal Against Obama?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
By Richard Eden6:28AM BST 22 May 2011

Peter Fonda, the star of Easy Rider, suggested to Mandrake that he was encouraging his grandchildren to shoot President Barack Obama.

"I'm training my grandchildren to use long-range rifles," said the actor, 71. "For what purpose? Well, I'm not going to say the words 'Barack Obama', but …"

He added, enigmatically: "It's more of a thought process than an actuality, but we are heading for a major conflict between the haves and the have nots. I came here many years ago with a biker movie and we stopped a war. Now, it's about starting the world.

"I prefer to not to use the words, 'let's stop something'. I prefer to say, 'let's start something, let's start the world'.

Fonda could start by giving all his wealth to the charity of his choice.

Oh wait, he was talking about the other haves.....not himself. :?

What I know of Peter Fonda is that he has lived very quietly in Montana
for several years now. He may have been the first celebrity to live here
for a long length of time. He keeps his nose clean and never makes any waves.
He's nothing like his sister.

Did you hear that the White House has hired a person to keep an eye on the media and internet and handle any and all bad press. We better watch what we say :shock: as we might have a White House Troll watching our every word. :twisted:

Tam said:
Did you hear that the White House has hired a person to keep an eye on the media and internet and handle any and all bad press. We better watch what we say :shock: as we might have a White House Troll watching our every word. :twisted:

Reader left a long time ago. :lol:

If she doesn't come back soon, even Whitewing will have put in as much time as she did.

Latest posts