• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Liberal Smackdown

Help Support Ranchers.net:

He knocked it out of the park. The only problem is she still doesn't get it and has no clue as to why she can't answer his question.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Now I would love to hear Oldtimer's response to this smackdown since he is the one that claims the Republicans are the Bedroom police. :wink:

Larrry said:
He knocked it out of the park. The only problem is she still doesn't get it and has no clue as to why she can't answer his question.

he made great points.. and all she could do was to offer to help him buy a toilet.. mandated by her department... and made overseas..

no she didn't get it..

for example... if I wanted ethanol in my fuel, make it an option..

have regular gas.. mid grade ethanol and premium..

I would still choose mid-grade with ethanol for my jeep and truck.. but in cases where ethanol is a bad choice such as fuel in storage or on a boat, I could opt for premium.

given choices most Americans will do what is right for the environment..

I have alot of CFL's in lamps and general lighting at home and in my shop..
I even opted for some LED lights for lights that must be always on.
(ironic how some lights must be always on, by law in commercial places)

but in some fixtures I need the old bulbs.. so I have a stock pile of them..

I loved it when he pointed out that her type meaning Liberal want a woman to have a choice to have an abortion which is as we know killing another human being. But they are taking away everyones right to un-life threatening choices like what light bulb or toilet they use. Free choice is only free when the liberals say it is free. :roll:

Latest posts