• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A little chum for Oldtimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
Newt Gingrich's ex-wife Marianne reportedly had affair with married man


She blasted her ex-husband for cheating on their vows, but Marianne Gingrich reportedly carried on a prolonged affair of her own with a married man with three kids.

When she began dating now-presidential candidate Newt Gingrich in 1980 — when he was married to his first wife — Marianne was on the rebound from her affair with United Auto Workers local boss Marlin “Whitey” Ford, the Washington Post reported in 1995.

“I think I brought her out of her shell,” Ford boasted.

“I had quite a reputation in those days,” Ford told the newspaper. “I don’t think she [had] dated much at all . . . She had that country upbringing. She was laid-back and shy.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/marianne_sinner_SnQDWkm5bT2craFedhCY4J?utm_campaign=OutbrainA&utm_source=OutbrainArticlepages&obref=obinsource

:D
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
Larrry said:
But the unemployment in remote MT is real low and calves are bringing 1.60

And we can thank God there aren't any NIMBY's and Greenie Weenies holding hands there and singing Kumbaya.
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
It is so hilarious watching ot make excuses for the obama ciltist regime and then trying to change the subject when he has no way to defend the leftwingernuts.



Newt Gingrich's ex-wife Marianne reportedly had affair with married man


She blasted her ex-husband for cheating on their vows, but Marianne Gingrich reportedly carried on a prolonged affair of her own with a married man with three kids.

When she began dating now-presidential candidate Newt Gingrich in 1980 — when he was married to his first wife — Marianne was on the rebound from her affair with United Auto Workers local boss Marlin “Whitey” Ford, the Washington Post reported in 1995.

“I think I brought her out of her shell,” Ford boasted.

“I had quite a reputation in those days,” Ford told the newspaper. “I don’t think she [had] dated much at all . . . She had that country upbringing. She was laid-back and shy.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/marianne_sinner_SnQDWkm5bT2craFedhCY4J?utm_campaign=OutbrainA&utm_source=OutbrainArticlepages&obref=obinsource
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
OT won't nibble at your chum. He's a bottom feeder...................

And please don't tell him about JFK's affair with an intern who has a new book out....................................
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
is that what you call someone who has their head up obamas but. Up there so far he can read his teleprompter.


Newt Gingrich's ex-wife Marianne reportedly had affair with married man


She blasted her ex-husband for cheating on their vows, but Marianne Gingrich reportedly carried on a prolonged affair of her own with a married man with three kids.

When she began dating now-presidential candidate Newt Gingrich in 1980 — when he was married to his first wife — Marianne was on the rebound from her affair with United Auto Workers local boss Marlin “Whitey” Ford, the Washington Post reported in 1995.

“I think I brought her out of her shell,” Ford boasted.

“I had quite a reputation in those days,” Ford told the newspaper. “I don’t think she [had] dated much at all . . . She had that country upbringing. She was laid-back and shy.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/marianne_sinner_SnQDWkm5bT2craFedhCY4J?utm_campaign=OutbrainA&utm_source=OutbrainArticlepages&obref=obinsource
 

TSR

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
0
Somebody needs to tell Newt about this so he can regain the female vote. He's falling behind at this point. :shock:
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
We were really wanting to see ot's reaction, but since he has his head so far up obamas rear he probably won't see the post.

Newt Gingrich's ex-wife Marianne reportedly had affair with married man


She blasted her ex-husband for cheating on their vows, but Marianne Gingrich reportedly carried on a prolonged affair of her own with a married man with three kids.

When she began dating now-presidential candidate Newt Gingrich in 1980 — when he was married to his first wife — Marianne was on the rebound from her affair with United Auto Workers local boss Marlin “Whitey” Ford, the Washington Post reported in 1995.

“I think I brought her out of her shell,” Ford boasted.

“I had quite a reputation in those days,” Ford told the newspaper. “I don’t think she [had] dated much at all . . . She had that country upbringing. She was laid-back and shy.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/marianne_sinner_SnQDWkm5bT2craFedhCY4J?utm_campaign=OutbrainA&utm_source=OutbrainArticlepages&obref=obinsource
 

loomixguy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
6,061
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dark Side
Larrry said:
We were really wanting to see ot's reaction, but since he has his head so far up obamas rear he probably won't see the post.

Newt Gingrich's ex-wife Marianne reportedly had affair with married man


She blasted her ex-husband for cheating on their vows, but Marianne Gingrich reportedly carried on a prolonged affair of her own with a married man with three kids.

When she began dating now-presidential candidate Newt Gingrich in 1980 — when he was married to his first wife — Marianne was on the rebound from her affair with United Auto Workers local boss Marlin “Whitey” Ford, the Washington Post reported in 1995.

“I think I brought her out of her shell,” Ford boasted.

“I had quite a reputation in those days,” Ford told the newspaper. “I don’t think she [had] dated much at all . . . She had that country upbringing. She was laid-back and shy.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/marianne_sinner_SnQDWkm5bT2craFedhCY4J?utm_campaign=OutbrainA&utm_source=OutbrainArticlepages&obref=obinsource

The old man won't comment, so save the bandwidth. After all, this is strictly about straight, heterosexual sex. Now, if it was a "R" doing some butt sharking, the old feeb would be all over it like stink on you know what.....works better than Viagra for him....... :roll:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
What do you want me to comment on?

That besides being a womanizing philanderer who didn't take his vows serious- that Newt was also a poor judge with his choices of women... :???:
That almost fits his snakey profile- to pick up some lady on the rebound from a broken love affair...
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
Loos like the bottom feeder came up to the top to make another of his PROFOUND bs messages, that only he can make :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
Oldtimer said:
What do you want me to comment on?

That besides being a womanizing philanderer who didn't take his vows serious- that Newt was also a poor judge with his choices of women... :???:
That almost fits his snakey profile- to pick up some lady on the rebound from a broken love affair...

So no condemnation of the community ORGANizer organizing the gays in the WH. He is such a poor judge of men. That almost fits his snakey profile to have the taxpayers foot the bill of his man toy. But thats ok with some remote hick sheriff in MT
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:
What do you want me to comment on?

That besides being a womanizing philanderer who didn't take his vows serious- that Newt was also a poor judge with his choices of women... :???:
That almost fits his snakey profile- to pick up some lady on the rebound from a broken love affair...

So no condemnation of the community ORGANizer organizing the gays in the WH. He is such a poor judge of men. That almost fits his snakey profile to have the taxpayers foot the bill of his man toy. But thats ok with some remote hick sheriff in MT


OT has no problem with obama having gay relationships while married to Michelle....nobody should care or dictate what someone else does in their own bedroom.

obama is entitled to Life, liberty and happiness, it would only be controversial if obama was to divorce and get married again.

Cheating is not the issue.

He seems to be against hetero marriages.
 

Latest posts

Top