• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A little extra heat in the tractor cab

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Manitoba_Rancher

Reaction score
Went to strat baling oat straw this mornign before the snow hits, and got a real surprise seems our tractor and baler that was sitting in a field last night was vandilised and the cab set on fire. Did a fair bit damage!!! Melted most of the stuff in there!!!

mn

Reaction score
Any leads on who done it? Doesn't things like this grind your gears. Good Luck

Manitoba_Rancher

Reaction score
It sure makes me mad........ around here lately the hoodlums try to steal fuel but if they cant get it they do damage to the equipment. :mad:

greg

Reaction score
Who thinks this will happen?? My tractor and bailer are out in field... think I'll be going for a little walk and bringin them to the yard.... next thing you know we'll have to lock our houses up :mad: Hopefully you find out who did it :???:

Denny

Reaction score
Boy you have had some terrible luck this year hope it gets better.

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
I know what you mean. the truck was broken into twice, and stolen once. Grrrrrrrr. I feel that here there should be sterner law enforcers, because, the guy who stole the truck, was put into jail for only a night.

Tully

Reaction score
cure for fuel thieves , place 200 litre drum near road ,half fill with diesel, add half litre ROUNDUP ..... the result is seized engines.......the unseizable type......seen it done he... he... he..
Tully :wink: :wink:

frenchie

Reaction score
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Went to strat baling oat straw this mornign before the snow hits, and got a real surprise seems our tractor and baler that was sitting in a field last night was vandilised and the cab set on fire. Did a fair bit damage!!! Melted most of the stuff in there!!!

Man If it was not for bad luck ..you would have none at all.

think next yr.

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
M-R,you need to start going to church regularly,or something thats the damndest thing I ever heard of first a house fire ,then a combine now a tractor?......................good luck boy you need it.

Latest posts