• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A little game.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
Azcowpuncher, I thought I would post a few pictures that I have taken in my travels, and see if you or anyone else has a guess as to the general area they were taken in. You talking about different countries you worked in popped the idea into my head.

ranch1345.jpg

ranch1334.jpg

ranch1342.jpg

Those pics could have been different places I've seen. The mountains appear to be close to timberline. Higher maybe than the Black Hills. The last pic looks like a couple of small graineries in it, so small scale grain farming??? My guess would be No central Wyo (Kaycee) or So Mont.

Those two top pictures could be way way down southern AZ we have some country like that , but i dont think it is , without bein able to see the whole mountain i cant really tell . You got me stumped .

Must be South Dakota, they have fenceposts like that one.

Those first ones look almost like the place between Belen and Albuquerque, where we spent the whole blessed day of June 16, 2006, when the tranny went out on the pickup as we were headed to see Tap in SD..............but I don't think it is........... :lol:

The second picture reminds me of the north side of I-80 coming into Laramie, WY, from the west. But the grass always seemed a little "softer" there than what the picture shows. That's the closest location I can come up with, but yet I'm not sure :?

katrina said:
Yes sir ree, I agree with Cal on this one........ It's gotta be Shannon County......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
We've got him PEGGED on this one....he might deny it but he is so busted! :D

looks alittle like some country east and alittle south of Broadus MT looking southeast towards the blackhills maybe like Hammond . Thats my guess. :) :)
________
cheap vaporizers

Turkey Track Bar said:
:agree: with Doug...

They even look a little like he's looking south toward the Black Hills too.

Could Tap be trying to trick us, and putting up pics from his own place/area?

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

You got me TTB. When azcowpuncher talked about working in Nevada I thought I might make him guess the pictures were taken in that country. Nevada is just a combination of open range, sage country, and mountains.

The photos are N. of the Black Hills. About 20 miles N. of Belle Fourche, and 25-30 miles S. of our range. The highest point in the picture is Terry Peak.

You guys are too sharp for me. :) rawhider is right, that it looks about the same as the Hammond area.

no you had me stumped thats for sure i had no idea , i can usually tell by the mountains were its at if i have been there before but they didnt look familar at all .

Latest posts