• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

a question for Disagreeable

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
8,439
Reaction score
0
Location
KANSAS
I would like to know about your ranching operation. I am curious as to how relavant your attendance here is. did you google a place to talk ranching and cattle, or did you google for a good spot to be a burr under a saddle?

I am not sure I have ever read one of your posts regarding cattle. I am therefore led to believe you are nothing more than a propaganda spewing liberal hired gun who shoots before thinking, and twists the facts to prove your point.

ever dream of your perfect socialist world the dems want, and how Monica Lewinski was the luckiest girl?
somehow that is the picture of you I have in my mind
 

Liberty Belle

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
4
Location
northwestern South Dakota
I've also wondered about ol' dis. Although disagreeable claims to be a rancher, he/she/it sure doesn't fit in with anyone on the entire board, not even the two other liberals on here.

What say you dis?
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
jigs said:
I would like to know about your ranching operation. I am curious as to how relavant your attendance here is. did you google a place to talk ranching and cattle, or did you google for a good spot to be a burr under a saddle?

Trying to change the subject are you? My ranching operation is none of your business. This is the Political Page.

I am not sure I have ever read one of your posts regarding cattle. I am therefore led to believe you are nothing more than a propaganda spewing liberal hired gun who shoots before thinking, and twists the facts to prove your point.

ROTFLMAO! You are "therefore led to believe" that you can't win a debate about the Iraqi war because I'm right. So you insult me.

ever dream of your perfect socialist world the dems want, and how Monica Lewinski was the luckiest girl?
somehow that is the picture of you I have in my mind

I'm a Dem and I don't want a socialist world. I want the country that we used to have: where citizens had the right to make phone calls without worrying about the government eavesdropping, where our government hadn't sold out to big oil, big medical, and big insurance companies. Where my bank account couldn't be looked into with notifying me. Where the President of the US didn't stand up and use the deaths of thousands of people as an excuse to kill thousands more. I want a country that's respected around the world; not one where the Sec of State has to go around and explain, carefully, that the US doesn't torture prisoners. Not a lot to ask. We had that just five years ago.
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
Liberty Belle said:
I've also wondered about ol' dis. Although disagreeable claims to be a rancher, he/she/it sure doesn't fit in with anyone on the entire board, not even the two other liberals on here.

What say you dis?

What's your definition of "liberal", Ding Dong? Someone that doesn't agree with you? :lol:
 

Liberty Belle

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
4
Location
northwestern South Dakota
What's your definition of "liberal", Ding Dong? Someone that doesn't agree with you?
Look in a mirror and you’ll see the quintessential liberal. You exemplify everything liberals stand for, which isn’t much. :?

Now pitch another fit and see if you can come up with any more cute names to call me and the others on here who disagree with your socialistic and anti-American philosophy.

Have you noticed that folks unable to defend indefensible positions, which cannot be supported with either facts or legitimate argument, resort to name calling to take the spotlight off their intellectually vacant opinions? :D
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
Liberty Belle said:
What's your definition of "liberal", Ding Dong? Someone that doesn't agree with you?
Look in a mirror and you’ll see the quintessential liberal. You exemplify everything liberals stand for, which isn’t much. :?

I'm about the only person on this board who supports our troops. I'm the only one who has complained about the Bush Bunch ignoring professional military advice and not sending enough troops, not sending heavy armored vehicles, not sending body armor. If that makes me liberal, so be it. On the other hand, you support Bush's war no matter what. No matter that there were no WMDs, no matter, the Iraqis didn't welcome us with open arms, no matter that it's costing this country $1.1 billion per week, no matter that Iraqis are murdering each other, no matter that the Iraqi government is running torture prisons. If Bush says it's ok, then it's ok, as far as you're concerned.

Now pitch another fit and see if you can come up with any more cute names to call me and the others on here who disagree with your socialistic and anti-American philosophy.

Sorry, only one "cute" name per person. Bush is a big nickname person. "Turdblossom" is his favorite name for Carl Rove. "RumStud" for Donald Rumsfeld. You should be happy that I hold you in such high esteem to give you a nickname. :wink: My philosophy is not anti-American. I don't think the US government has the right to listen in on my phone conversations without a warrant. That's as American as you can get. You need to look to your own beliefs.

Have you noticed that folks unable to defend indefensible positions, which cannot be supported with either facts or legitimate argument, resort to name calling to take the spotlight off their intellectually vacant opinions? :D

Oh, ROTFLMAO, yes, I've noticed. I've probably been called more ugly names than everyone else combined. As for my opinions, most of them are backed up with facts. Got anything to back yours up? Where are the WMDs? Why are Iraqis marching in the street, demanding another vote? Why are the Iraqi Army and Police forces so infiltrated with insurgents? Why is the US Army refusing to turn prisoners over to Iraqis? Why are the Kurds negotiating with a non-American oil company to drill in their region of the country? Where's their gratitude?
 

Jinglebob

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,962
Reaction score
0
Location
Western South Dakota
Disagreeable said:
I'm a Dem and I don't want a socialist world. I want the country that we used to have: where citizens had the right to make phone calls without worrying about the government eavesdropping, where our government hadn't sold out to big oil, big medical, and big insurance companies. Where my bank account couldn't be looked into with notifying me. Where the President of the US didn't stand up and use the deaths of thousands of people as an excuse to kill thousands more. I want a country that's respected around the world; not one where the Sec of State has to go around and explain, carefully, that the US doesn't torture prisoners. Not a lot to ask. We had that just five years ago.

Sooo, how many years ago would you like to go back too? 90's, 80's 70;s 60's or how far. There were problems in all of them. We have made some things better and some things have gotten worse. You can't pick and choose. So when would you like to go back to?
 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
0
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
or resort to torture;

M. (S/NF)(U) Repetition: Continuously repeating the same question to the detainee within interrogation periods of normal duration.

today it was 7 anti-Bush posts ,,,two with the same title,,and one anti-Christian ,,,but just more repeative crap,,,all the while claiming to be an American....

W. (S/NF)(U) False Flag: Convincing the detainee that individuals from a country other than the United States are interrogating him.

so by the ACLU and his own standard he is tortureing US.........
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
Jinglebob said:
Disagreeable said:
I'm a Dem and I don't want a socialist world. I want the country that we used to have: where citizens had the right to make phone calls without worrying about the government eavesdropping, where our government hadn't sold out to big oil, big medical, and big insurance companies. Where my bank account couldn't be looked into with notifying me. Where the President of the US didn't stand up and use the deaths of thousands of people as an excuse to kill thousands more. I want a country that's respected around the world; not one where the Sec of State has to go around and explain, carefully, that the US doesn't torture prisoners. Not a lot to ask. We had that just five years ago.

Sooo, how many years ago would you like to go back too? 90's, 80's 70;s 60's or how far. There were problems in all of them. We have made some things better and some things have gotten worse. You can't pick and choose. So when would you like to go back to?

I'd be perfectly happy to go back to before Bush was frist elected president. We had a relatively peaceful world, the economy was strong, we were respected around the world as a beacon for human rights.

Hey, mp, I'm still waiting for the costs of Clinton's Bosna "war." Have you come up with them yet?
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
Steve said:
or resort to torture;

M. (S/NF)(U) Repetition: Continuously repeating the same question to the detainee within interrogation periods of normal duration.

today it was 7 anti-Bush posts ,,,two with the same title,,and one anti-Christian ,,,but just more repeative crap,,,all the while claiming to be an American....

W. (S/NF)(U) False Flag: Convincing the detainee that individuals from a country other than the United States are interrogating him.

so by the ACLU and his own standard he is tortureing US.........

Make that 6. One was a duplicate; I've deleted it. ROTFLMAO. I'm anti-Christian because I post of the plight of Christians in Iraq. :lol:

As for your quotes, I see no link, so I guess you made them up?
 

Jinglebob

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,962
Reaction score
0
Location
Western South Dakota
Disagreeable said:
I'd be perfectly happy to go back to before Bush was frist elected president. We had a relatively peaceful world, the economy was strong, we were respected around the world as a beacon for human rights.

Hey, mp, I'm still waiting for the costs of Clinton's Bosna "war." Have you come up with them yet?

Which Bush? 1 or 2?

Back to when Clinton was letting the terrorist go without even a slap on the wrist?

Back to when all the other countries of the world were dumping on us and cussing us for everything we did? Do you remember Bosnia? Or any of the other times were were under attack before they attacked us in NY City?

Yeah........ good times. Awww, why can't we just have the carefree days of our youth? Sighhhh.

Why don't you pull your head out of the sand and realize that we've always had problems and you just remember the good things, not the bad?

Just because they were good times for you doesn't mean they were good times for all. Oh yeah, them Iranians who kidnapped Americans. Now, tyhere were some good times. And how about when them Israeli's were all killed on that plane,. Oh and don't forget when we had the good ol' USSR to play with. Yeah........good times.
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
Jinglebob said:
Disagreeable said:
I'd be perfectly happy to go back to before Bush was frist elected president. We had a relatively peaceful world, the economy was strong, we were respected around the world as a beacon for human rights.

Hey, mp, I'm still waiting for the costs of Clinton's Bosna "war." Have you come up with them yet?

Which Bush? 1 or 2?

Back to when Clinton was letting the terrorist go without even a slap on the wrist?

Back to when all the other countries of the world were dumping on us and cussing us for everything we did? Do you remember Bosnia? Or any of the other times were were under attack before they attacked us in NY City?

Yeah........ good times. Awww, why can't we just have the carefree days of our youth? Sighhhh.

Why don't you pull your head out of the sand and realize that we've always had problems and you just remember the good things, not the bad?

Just because they were good times for you doesn't mean they were good times for all. Oh yeah, them Iranians who kidnapped Americans. Now, tyhere were some good times. And how about when them Israeli's were all killed on that plane,. Oh and don't forget when we had the good ol' USSR to play with. Yeah........good times.

Laughing. You're having to really stretch, aren't you? :)
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
MsSage said:
We had a relatively peaceful world
I'm about the only person on this board who supports our troops
So somalia was no big deal right?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/ambush/etc/cron.html

As you can see its from PBS ~ wondering who will say PBS is conservitive or run by the Republican party?

When you compare Somalia with Iraq, no it's not much of a big deal. Tell me, MS SAGE, how many soldiers died in Somalia? How much money did we spend there?

Bush did appoint a Conservative to run PBS. He resigned in disgrace after the inspector general questioned some of his actions:


"The CPB's inspector general has been investigating Tomlinson's practice of using agency money to hire consultants and lobbyists without notifying the agency's board. Tomlinson last year hired a little-known Indiana consultant to study the political leanings of guests on such programs as "Now With Bill Moyers" and "The Diane Rehm Show" on National Public Radio. He also hired lobbyists to defeat legislation that would have changed how CPB's board is structured.

The inspector, Kenneth Konz, also had been looking into whether Tomlinson violated agency procedures in his recruiting of former Republican National Committee co-chairman Patricia de Stacy Harrison to be CPB's chief executive, and into possible White House influence in the hiring of two in-house ombudsmen to critique news programs on NPR and PBS."

Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/03/AR2005110302235.html
 

jigs

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
8,439
Reaction score
0
Location
KANSAS
Dis,

I am taking up a collection, when I get enough money I will send it to you and ask you to move out of this country. You obviously are just part of the problem.

your glass is half empty. all you do is Bush bash. you are a pesamistic whiner who wants the past and is affraid of the future.....



Are you really Al Gore?
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
jigs said:
Dis,

I am taking up a collection, when I get enough money I will send it to you and ask you to move out of this country. You obviously are just part of the problem.

your glass is half empty. all you do is Bush bash. you are a pesamistic whiner who wants the past and is affraid of the future.....



Are you really Al Gore?

Dream on, Jigs. I've lived in other countries. This is my home and I'm not going anwhere. :) I have the right to an opinion just like you do. The main difference between you and me is that I have facts to back up my opinions. So far I haven't seen any facts to back up your opinion.
 

jigs

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
8,439
Reaction score
0
Location
KANSAS
don't need facts to back up my opinion that you are a drag on our society
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
jigs said:
don't need facts to back up my opinion that you are a drag on our society

Here you go, Jigs: Bush said this: "Now, by the way, any time you hear the United States government talking about wiretap, it requires -- a wiretap requires a court order. Nothing has changed, by the way. When we're talking about chasing down terrorists, we're talking about getting a court order before we do so."

I've posted it above with a link (Bush said). He lied because at this time he was conducting wiretaps of Americans without a warrant. He didn't have to say this. Or he could have told the truth. Instead he lied.

You say I'm a drain on our society without knowing anything about me except what I put on this board. That sounds like desperation to me.

I'll be waiting for your defense of Bush's lie.
 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
0
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
I'll be waiting for your defense of Bush's lie.

The information requested by the reporter's question was about a highly classified program.....one that would require him not to disclose....

Maybe had you served in the Military you could understand that when asked a direct question about classified information it sometimes ment hedging that no such information existed....even when others unlawful disclosure had predated the information.......

I can niether confirm nor deny the existance of such a program.............was an often heard line in my work........had the President answered with out a denial he would have been disclosing classified information and thus breaking the law........

glad to see that you can confuse pergery to protect sexual indescreation with upholding the war secrets acts......
 

Latest posts

Top