• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A real cowboy has no fear

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H said:
rancherfred said:
There are enough good folks here that I am sure we can take up a big enough collection that we can make you into the largest goat rancher west of the Rockies. All you have to do is say the word. The added bonus is that you could probably last 8 seconds on the goats, as opposed to that big bull.

Would it be ok if i held your head under water just A LITTLE WHILE? :lol: :lol: :wink: I could ride the heck out of those bulls but then they kept openin' the gate! :???: :eek: :D Now i already got Gcreek, Katrina, Justin, Soap and most of the rest of the ranchers nation poking fun at me. Why don't you buck the trend and defend me instead of just following the others like a lemming? :lol: I'd rather take up team roping than raise goats. :wink: And i try to do my roping where folks can't watch. :shock: :D

Just remember if their pickin on you, they're leavin the rest of us alone.. :D :D

Years ago they use to tease me about not know what commando meant. So's just your turn.. :D :D :D :D :D

leanin' H said:
rancherfred said:
There are enough good folks here that I am sure we can take up a big enough collection that we can make you into the largest goat rancher west of the Rockies. All you have to do is say the word. The added bonus is that you could probably last 8 seconds on the goats, as opposed to that big bull.

Would it be ok if i held your head under water just A LITTLE WHILE? :lol: :lol: :wink: I could ride the heck out of those bulls but then they kept openin' the gate! :???: :eek: :D Now i already got Gcreek, Katrina, Justin, Soap and most of the rest of the ranchers nation poking fun at me. Why don't you buck the trend and defend me instead of just following the others like a lemming? :lol: I'd rather take up team roping than raise goats. :wink: And i try to do my roping where folks can't watch. :shock: :D

I would try to defend you...but goats? That is hard to defend no matter how I look at it. Why don't you just combine your two loves, goats and team roping, and practice your team roping on your goats?

Poor picked on H. I sure feel for ya, as I am learning not to tell everything that goes on here. You could have gotten away with team roping goats if you wouldn't have said anything about it. Now we are all gonna want to see pictures of it. :p

rancherfred said:
leanin' H said:
rancherfred said:

I would try to defend you...but goats? That is hard to defend no matter how I look at it. Why don't you just combine your two loves, goats and team roping, and practice your team roping on your goats?

Would the rules include being mounted on miniatures?

At least I shot the goat that was here, H just passed them on alive to some other unsuspecting soul. :roll:
I will say H's goats were in attendance because of a father's love for his kids, (pun intended :lol: ) mine was here because I didn't want to miss out on a flock of cheap sheep. :wink:

katrina said:
leanin' H said:
rancherfred said:

Just remember if their pickin on you, they're leavin the rest of us alone.. :D :D

Years ago they use to tease me about not know what commando meant. So's just your turn.. :D :D :D :D :D
and commando is the only way Katrina travels now. :wink: ....this is such a helpful bunch.

Latest posts