• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

a scary look at the recession..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
http://www.latoyaegwuekwe.com/geographyofarecession.html
link shows job declines up to Feb 2011

unemployment-may-2008.jpg

unemployment-Jan2009.jpg

unemployment-May2010.jpg

will the jobless turn to liberalism to save them?

Remember all the economic collapse gloom and doom predictions made by Glenn Beck and the conspiracy theorists?

Looking more like it could happen, don't it?

lightninboy said:
Remember all the economic collapse gloom and doom predictions made by Glenn Beck and the conspiracy theorists?

Looking more like it could happen, don't it?

didn't you tell us Glenn Beck was part of the conspiracy? Now he's one of those that were warning about it? :lol: :lol:

lightninboy said:
What's the main difference between Alex Jones and Glenn Beck?

1. Glenn Beck repudiates 9/11 Truthers and Conspiracy Theorists.

2. Glenn Beck is pro-Israel. Since Glenn Beck left his Fox News television show, he is pro-Israel in overdrive.

lightninboy said:
Ann Coulter
Glenn Beck
James Carville
Michael Moore

Any mainstream figure who isn't a pawn for the New World Order?

as reality sets in and the outlook dims it would appear that all who predicted gloom and doom were right..

but with the election of a progressive liberal about to come true... it was an easy prediction to make

sgs-emp_june10.gif

Steve said:
as reality sets in and the outlook dims it would appear that all who predicted gloom and doom were right..

but with the election of a progressive liberal about to come true... it was an easy prediction to make

sgs-emp_june10.gif

You know, I'm not sure what degree of repair can be accomplished within a 4 or 8 year term, by voting for a conservative, but I'm pretty sure that voting for obama again, will banish the progressives for the next 40 or 50 years.

Might be better to vote obama in 2012, to allow more "conservative years" to allow for thee fixing of the damage he's done.

hypocritexposer said:
Steve said:

sgs-emp_june10.gif

You know, I'm not sure what degree of repair can be accomplished within a 4 or 8 year term, by voting for a conservative, but I'm pretty sure that voting for obama again, will banish the progressives for the next 40 or 50 years.

Might be better to vote obama in 2012, to allow more "conservative years" to allow for thee fixing of the damage he's done.

I wouldn't be so enthusiastic in a prediction. Remember there are still many left wingers that will not let themselves admit they were had hook line and sinker. Their pride is more important to them than their country.

your forgetting that a new fool is born every day and 18 years from now they will be voting..

It only took the country 12 years to forget him and vote for Clinton, (who by comparison wasn't so bad),..

and in 28 short years was willing to vote for another progressive liberal..

so four years is enough damage... to much in my opinion .

(anyone under 28 didn't even live during Carter's term, and I doubt anyone under ten remembered his mishandling of the economy)
in reality that means anyone under 38 would not know what damage Carter did, an anyone under 40 today might not remember or wasn't involved enough to see his effect on this country. and that was a large portion of who voted this election..

it is not so much about how much damage progressives do but the diminishing returns on the memory of how much damage they did..
and diminishing returns drops off at 12 years, and plummets by 28..

it's just not worth the price..

Steve said:

your forgetting that a new fool is born every day and 18 years from now they will be voting..

It only took the country 12 years to forget him and vote for Clinton, (who by comparison wasn't so bad),..

and in 28 short years was willing to vote for another progressive liberal..

so four years is enough damage... to much in my opinion .

(anyone under 28 didn't even live during Carter's term, and I doubt anyone under ten remembered his mishandling of the economy)
in reality that means anyone under 38 would not know what damage Carter did, an anyone under 40 today might not remember or wasn't involved enough to see his effect on this country. and that was a large portion of who voted this election..

it is not so much about how much damage progressives do but the diminishing returns on the memory of how much damage they did..
and diminishing returns drops off at 12 years, and plummets by 28..

it's just not worth the price..

Steve, the education system in your Country has been indoctrinating students for this era for decades......

.....40 years in the wilderness might help to solve that.

As long as History is written and taught by liberal left teachers and professors the US is doomed to repeat the mistakes. Conservative need to not only take back Government but they need to take back the education system and see to it the TRUE HISTORY of the US is taught to all future generations. The damage the liberals have done can not be allowed to be written out of our text books. If the liberals have their way Obama will go down in History as the first black president and the great uniter. When he should go down as the president that racked up so much debt he triggered the first ever downgrade in the US Credit rating and the biggest race baiting/ class warfare/fearmongering President to ever occupy the Oval Office.

The World needs history to be taught honestly even if it stinks as that is the only way to LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND NEVER REPEAT THEM AGAIN

Who ever runs and is elected will have a hard job turning everything around.
Question being can we cut the government size from top to bottom. Will ever one be happy not having the things they have become accustomed to. This is a different time in history than when Reagen was elected and the government had debt of only $750 billion. The bankers of the world would go for some more debt for America because the collateral was there. I think when Reagan left office there was a debt of several trillion. We have been going adding onto that debt every year since. If you want to look at history then go to the years before the depression. I did not live in it at that time but my parents did. Also the population of the world was reduced by a great amount so there was less people and more jobs. Helped the employment figures in the fifties. Are ever one of you on this website secure in the fact that you can survive what is coming. Did you buy gold. What creates the value for gold. If everyone is broke then what. I can tell you one fact that is happening in Texas and that is there will be very few cows here come next spring.

Latest posts