• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Self-Inflicted November Defeat

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
By WILLIAM BERGSTROM | 7/6/12 10:32 AM EDT

If "cowering" Democrats — who "are tortured daily by Republican leaders" — come away the losers in November, they will have only themselves to blame, according to Ralph Nader.

"If the Democrats in Congress were all drinking water from the same faucet, there might be a clue to their chronic fear of the craven and cruel corporatist Republicans who dominate them," Nader began in a post on his website. "But they don't, so we have to ask why their fear, defeatism, and cowering behavior continues in the face of the outrageous GOP actions as the November election approaches."

Nader lamented the inaction of Democrats against what he views as an extremist Republican Party, alleging that the "Democrats are tortured daily by Republican leaders."

"Who's fooling whom?" he concluded. "The coming days await a new and open jolting push by prominent outside Democrats who fervently want to wrench their party back from the abyss, from its own self-imposed sense of dread before a devastating, self-inflicted November defeat."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/78171.html#ixzz1zz4Irz4l

Nader is still alive? Good Gawd! I guess what Grandma always said is true: "A squeaking door hangs for a long time." I remember the Corvair issue with Ralphie.

Nader is a loser. He's been a loser for DECADES, plural. In fact, he should be the poster child for losers.

I fail to see how the milquetoast Republican leaders have been "torturing" the Dimmocraps. They have had it pretty much their way for years. But the arrogance and "untouchable" attitude the LibTards have exhibited for years should give them cause to be scared now. The rats are beginning to abandon ship, with some Dims distancing themselves from the Messiah already. The utter failure of the current administration will be their downfall in November. Self-inflicted. Oh, and that noise you keep hearing 24/7? It's just the tightening of Dimmocrap sphincter muscles all over the country as they begin to see what they have wrought.[/b]

Latest posts