• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Society Preparing For War

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven said:
MoGal said:
Well, what do they expect... people are tired of crooked politicians, crooked vote counters, an islamic sunni president, disappearing freedom and more surveilance.

It was revealed last year these new HD tv's have built in cameras and speakers. Supposedly they aren't activated yet but who wants the government in their bedroom or the living room listening in like I'm a criminal. I resent that. It's all about total control.

They bailed out the banks (last week I saw a you tube video that Rothchilds are worth 500 trillion, the crooks have taken it from the working class and they think WE need population control....lol) and left mainstreet scrambling for themselves.

How do you sleep at night? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Actually, Kola, pretty good. You see Kola, I totally trust in God and I know where to go to and I know how to get on my knees and ask. Because everything I have comes from God (the one and only God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) and I've never been hungry, homeless or destitute. As a disciple of Jesus Christ we are to lead others to Jesus and be a watchman on the wall and sound the alarm.

MoGal said:
kolanuraven said:
MoGal said:
Well, what do they expect... people are tired of crooked politicians, crooked vote counters, an islamic sunni president, disappearing freedom and more surveilance.

It was revealed last year these new HD tv's have built in cameras and speakers. Supposedly they aren't activated yet but who wants the government in their bedroom or the living room listening in like I'm a criminal. I resent that. It's all about total control.

They bailed out the banks (last week I saw a you tube video that Rothchilds are worth 500 trillion, the crooks have taken it from the working class and they think WE need population control....lol) and left mainstreet scrambling for themselves.

How do you sleep at night? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Actually, Kola, pretty good. You see Kola, I totally trust in God and I know where to go to and I know how to get on my knees and ask. Because everything I have comes from God (the one and only God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) and I've never been hungry, homeless or destitute. As a disciple of Jesus Christ we are to lead others to Jesus and be a watchman on the wall and sound the alarm.

MoGal,,,,did your daddy give you all the toys you wanted in life in order to spoil you?? Make you miserable so you can make other people the same way like kolo=jingo=lulu=allie???
Hating a 18 yr old kid cause he is more MATURE than you are???Like kjolo=jingo=lulu=allie hates MYT?????

Kolo=jingo=lulu=allie needs to go get her pacifier and he bankie and go nap time, :D :D :D

kolanuraven said:
mytfarms said:
We're about due for a good sized revolution..

Yes, people ...and here is your wonder child wanting another Civil War!!!

Must've not taught that on the ol' home school program, huh?

This is dangerous speak......... very stupid and foolish.

where/when did he say he WANTED a Civil War?

Recognizing the signs does not necessarily mean that you want the outcome, of what you see happening.

If you see the signs that a calving cow is in distress...does that mean you want the results of that distress?

You're not too bright, or mature, are you, Kola?

okfarmer said:
kolanuraven said:
Don't preach to me, I did not make the remark I just merely quoted MYT as that is the one calling for a revolution.

You and MYT both need to read up on your history . Those " founding fathers" weren't as holy as history has made them.

121101-obama-sandy_zps88d51f92.jpg

Yeah Larry, the white washed stories that occurred in the colonial times would never happen with the media we have now.

The king's poop wouldn't stink, but you would have known if Washington or Jefferson even winked at a lady.

All I know is that I just wish we had some upstanding moral role models like we had in the Democratic primaries of 08. Who was that sweet man that stood by his wife's side when she delt with terminal cancer? If only he had been a founding father... He could have saved us from war with Great Britian by claiming we didn't exist for several years. :wink:

Fixed.

MoGal said:
I saw a you tube video that Rothchilds are worth 500 trillion, the crooks have taken it from the working class .

So you have ' issues' with people who have earned a fortune over decades of work? What's wrong with them having money?

These people you speak of employed people world wide for decades in their various business ventures.

It's usually Rothschild wine used in many religious services , at least in the better churches. I'm sure some use box wine from Walmart

kolanuraven said:
MoGal said:
I saw a you tube video that Rothchilds are worth 500 trillion, the crooks have taken it from the working class .

So you have ' issues' with people who have earned a fortune over decades of work? What's wrong with them having money?

These people you speak of employed people world wide for decades in their various business ventures.

It's usually Rothschild wine used in many religious services , at least in the better churches. I'm sure some use box wine from Walmart

Decades??????????????????

It's very obvious you know little of history and the Rothschild klan. They have held banking power (which controls the world) for hundreds of years.

Since it's inception, the Rothschild's have owned & controlled the "Federal Reserve".

If you think that the Rothschild's are about church wine, you are much more ignorant than anyone could ever imagine:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-the-eight-families/25080

kolanuraven said:

Must be the liberal Episcopalians....we Catholics use the cheap stuff and most protestants use grape juice.

Price

Across all vintages Lafite Rothschild is one of the most expensive wines which can be bought. It has proved a profitable wine for investors, with the price of its 2005 and 2000 vintage fetching over £10,000 per case. Futures contracts for the 2008 Lafite Rothschild have returned investors over 100% on their investment within two weeks during May 2009.

Mike said:
Price

Across all vintages Lafite Rothschild is one of the most expensive wines which can be bought. It has proved a profitable wine for investors, with the price of its 2005 and 2000 vintage fetching over £10,000 per case. Futures contracts for the 2008 Lafite Rothschild have returned investors over 100% on their investment within two weeks during May 2009.

Must be all the churches buying that pushed the market up.

Just think of the needy they could have helped.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Mike said:
Price

You will notice she said, the "Better" churches................ :wink:

Mike said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

You will notice she said, the "Better" churches................ :wink:

http://youtu.be/XuL8g2Szse0

It's the hardest reservation to snag in all of D.C. — but not if you're the president. POTUS and FLOTUS had their Valentine's Day dinner at Minibar, Jose Andres' super-exclusive restaurant in Penn Quarter (now joined by its sister bar experience, Barmini)

Conservative blog White House Dossier estimates that if the Obamas splurged for the $200 wine pairing with the $225 meal, with tax and tip their bill would come to about $900. "Each bite probably costs about $10," wrote Keith Koffler.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/going-out-guide/wp/2013/02/15/obama-picks-minibar-for-romantic-valentines-day-dinner/

Good interview here with police Lietenant in N.C. about what the elite have planned on gun confiscation and their preparations for it.

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MAVGkU7_OQ4

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ISATXfAUxjc

Latest posts