• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

a thank you

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
To all and everybody that is an organ tissue donor...
My daughter got a tissue donation today ... bone and an anterior cruciate ligament. Also her Meniscus had to be repaired and screwed back down.
The down side is there will be no track next spring...She already had some colleges show interest seem they need girl pole vaulters, oh well there one more year, and she should have a healthy knee.
She placed 5th at State last spring as a shopmore...

One of the medical marvels of our time: tissue donations. Glad to hear your daughter had that available to get her leg back in shape, JodyWy.
Your family must have been going through some difficult days lately.

Has everyone on Ranchersnet considered donating their organs when (not IF! :) )they die?

Organ and tissue donation (or recycling) is a great thing. My MIL died last year right before Christmas but she received an extra ten years to live with her husband and see her grandkids grow up.
She had received a Lung transplant 10 years earlier despite Clinton's transplant rules as she was one of the oldest to receive a lung and lived at one of the highest altitudes
you need to do more then check your drivers license , you need to let you family members know you want to be an organ-tissue donar

jodywy---best of luck to you and your daughter!!! thank you so very much for sharing your story with all of us and bringing up the importance of organ/tissue donation and the equal importance of letting your family know your wishes....just having the box checked on your drivers license just does not do it anymore!!

Good luck to your daughter, was it a pole vaulting wreck? I'm a donor and my hubby is too, we both feel strongly about it.

Good luck to your daughter, was it a pole vaulting wreck?
No she trip down a moutain last spring probally tore the ACL then.She tore the Meniscus doing lunges in wieghts class working on a train program to get ready for the Simplot Games.

Latest posts