• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

a Tie in Michigan?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
Michigan awards their delegates by Congressional District. So while Romney narrowly won the statewide popular vote, we won the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th and 13th districts, and one more district, the 5th, is within a 100 votes and there might be a recount. Gov. Romney and I will each get one of Michigan's two at large delegates, giving us a split of 15-15.

it seems if the goal is to win delegates, then it is a tie..

but looking at Santorum's election strategy in Michigan.. to win districts, while Romney focused on spending money.

how will that play out when Romney runs into a better funded Obama?

Earlier Romney had referred to complaints of his dirty tactics..

Mitt Romney on Wednesday laughed off Rick Santorum's newest ad that casts the former Massachusetts governor as "Rombo" - a mud-firing negative attack machine.

"That's the nature of politics which is that you always accuse the other guy of what you've done yourself," Romney, laughing, said on Fox News. "My campaign hasn't run any negative ads

yet after Romney pulled about every cheap shot in the book..

When someone pulls a "dirty trick" on him,.. he whines..

how will he deal with Obama.. whine more?

I was shocked tonight when Romney was on O'Rielly and was talking about the campaign and how Santorum and Gingrich's Super PACs were bringing the dirt into the Republican race. AS IF HIS ISN"T!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: How many millions has been spent on nasty ad supporting Romney :roll:

And as far as Santorum having the Dem vote in Michigan and Romney complaining it as being dirty, I guess he forgot he admitted to voting in the Mass. Dem Primary because he didn't like the front runner in that election.

"That's the nature of politics which is that you always accuse the other guy of what you've done yourself," Romney, laughing, said on Fox News.

. I think this says it all.. honestly I think the only person sleazier then Romney on a campaign trail is Obama.

watching the general may be better then a prime time soap opera

Mark Levin said today on his talk radio show that the Michigan Republicans
decided to split the delagates differently AFTER the vote was over,
giving Romney 16 and Santorum 14!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is rotten politics and I hope something is done about it.
One fellow from Michigan called in and said he was raising a lot of
cain about it and hoped others were as well.

Latest posts