• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Tip of My Hat to CAL!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DOC HARRIS

Reaction score
I am taking this opportunity to express my gratitude to Cal for his efforts in bringing to all the readers of these Posts the salient points of Political Items which are currently in the news, and are of interest to Ranchers and Farmers. We are all very busy during the day and into the night in some cases, and don't have the opportunity to peruse all the subjects which pertain to our Profession, and Cal has taken it upon himself to bring those topics of news to our attention. Busy or not, we cannot afford to be unaware of the important facts which will affect us and our businesses. Thank You very much, Cal. Keep up the good work!

-"Annoy a liberal. Work, succeed, be happy."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep up the great work....and thanks also,,,

a t-shirt for the liberals,,,

1230787.527402.jpg

Liberty Belle said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are too much!!! Thanks a bunch for presenting some things that you'll never see in the liberal media. And a special thanks to you Cal!
Liberal media indeed. All you get from Cal is extreme right-wing B.S. Anybody who is so in love with one party has to be nuts. I am a disgruntled Republican and I think it is time to take the logs out of my own parties eye before I worry about the specks in the other parties eye. Just what is it about the obsession with Ted Kennedy anyway???? He will never be elected to a higher office and I doubt if anyone from Massachussetts ever reads this forum anyway.

SDSteve said:
I am a disgruntled Republican and I think it is time to take the logs out of my own parties eye before I worry about the specks in the other parties eye.

I always stayed an Independent so I could discuss and cuss them all-- but this is exactly what I'm hearing from many long time staunch Republicans-Secretary of Agriculture Johanns comments last week that cattle prices were too high and needed to be lowered a day before a 7 month old retest comes back positive sent many of the staunchest over the edge.... :mad: :cry:

Republican party keeps up its current direction without some give and take and we'll be saying "Madam President" to Hillary in 4 years...... :cry:

SDSteve said:
Liberty Belle said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are too much!!! Thanks a bunch for presenting some things that you'll never see in the liberal media. And a special thanks to you Cal!
Liberal media indeed. All you get from Cal is extreme right-wing B.S. Anybody who is so in love with one party has to be nuts. I am a disgruntled Republican and I think it is time to take the logs out of my own parties eye before I worry about the specks in the other parties eye. Just what is it about the obsession with Ted Kennedy anyway???? He will never be elected to a higher office and I doubt if anyone from Massachussetts ever reads this forum anyway.

Why don't you challenge the facts that are presented? Talk is cheap, if unsupported it is worthless.

Latest posts