• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A toast to the Queen

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Protocol, apparently, requires the toastmaster to wait until after "God Save the Queen" plays and then begin the toast. But the almighty O waits for no sovereign, so he launched straight into his shpiel. To which I say, good for him. What else was the American revolution about, if not the right of the president to half-ass some formulaic niceties about the British monarch? He should have punctuated it with a weary "whatever" and downed the glass in one gulp.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/05/24/good-news-obama-botches-toast-to-the-queen/

:eek:

video at link. (he looks like a fish out of water, flopping around on the sand)

:lol:

What I found strange about his long boring speech was he mentioned having a link to UK through his mother's side. I thought his mother was American and his FATHER was the British citizen due to being a Kenyan. :? I can't seem to keep all his stories straight anymore. :wink:

Tam said:
What I found strange about his long boring speech was he mentioned having a link to UK through his mother's side. I thought his mother was American and his FATHER was the British citizen due to being a Kenyan. :? I can't seem to keep all his stories straight anymore. :wink:

He's a "world citizen"

His Uncle, as a US soldier, liberated Auschwitz, don't you know. :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

He's a "world citizen"

His Uncle, as a US soldier, liberated Auschwitz, don't you know. :lol:

I'm telling you I'M SO CONFUSED :? :cry: :wink:

So is he ..... confused !!

This is how President Obama signed the guestbook at Westminster Abbey earlier today, where he got a tour from the Very Reverend Dr. John Hall and laid a wreath on the Grave of the Unknown Warrior.

It is a great privilege to commemorate our common heritage, and common sacrifice.

Barack Obama

24 May 2008

2008 ???

The guy must have a lot on his mind ....
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/05/president_obama_has_no_idea_wh.html

S.S.A.P. said:
So is he ..... confused !!

This is how President Obama signed the guestbook at Westminster Abbey earlier today, where he got a tour from the Very Reverend Dr. John Hall and laid a wreath on the Grave of the Unknown Warrior.

It is a great privilege to commemorate our common heritage, and common sacrifice.

Barack Obama

24 May 2008

2008 ???

The guy must have a lot on his mind ....
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/05/president_obama_has_no_idea_wh.html

It was wishful dreaming on his part, Nobody knew what an incompetent fool he was back in 2008 now we all know. :wink:

I have a question....
I know at my age I have been having issues with remembering things all a PITA. Most of mine was delt with once I got on hormones. LOL I still have CRS :roll:
How old is obama? What age does alzheimer's start showing memory losses?
Yes I already know the answer to question 2 ;)

just wondering out loud.....

Tam said:

You screech and scream about being born in America....and you write this???

Where do you think that the first colonists came from??? DUH!!!! :roll: :roll:

They were like you....ran from one country to another looking for a better deal...

jingo2 said:
Tam said:

They were like you....ran from one country to another looking for a better deal...

I hope your PMS gets better

She's just having Jigs withdrawl, is all. She can't stand the fact that he's on a big azz boat somewhere with his bride, enjoying life and eating fly-blown chow while she's stuck in BFG, alone and miserable. Daddy's money can't buy everything....... :?

Sooo, accusing me of being someone you people seem to have a crush on.....makes the ignorance of Tam OK somehow????? :???: :!:

I guess in your simple, narrow minds it makes sense somehow......

Sorry folks, you are still chasing your tail on this one.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep looking......

jingo2 said:
Sooo, accusing me of being someone you people seem to have a crush on.....makes the ignorance of Tam OK somehow????? :???: :!:

I guess in your simple, narrow minds it makes sense somehow......

Sorry folks, you are still chasing your tail on this one.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep looking......

lol lol lol lol
guess you are like shamoooo and a couple of others, lie enough and
you start to believe it kolo=jungo=lulu=allie
And we have to make it simple for you or kolo or lulu or allie
to understand
:wink: :wink:

Your jealousy of Tam and a couple of other LADIES on here just confirms your true identity, Been that way for a long time :wink: :wink:

jingo2 said:
Tam said:

Don't tell me....IRELAND !!!!!!! Irish Pilgrims.

TexasBred said:
jingo2 said:
Tam said:

Don't tell me....IRELAND !!!!!!! Irish Pilgrims.

Don't confuse old kolo=jingo=lulu=allie any more than she already is confused, she thinks the sun rises and sets on her fanny!!! :wink: :wink:

jingo2 said:
Tam said:

Thank you Jingo I apologize seems I was wrong. :wink:

All thou I'm still not sure why he refered to his mother who was a citizen of the US not unlike her parents when actually it wasn't just his father that was a British citizen himself.

The child's citizenship was determined by the citizenship, allegiance, and duty of loyalty of the adult father. The adult father, biological and/or legal, was in this case Barack Hussein Obama I, who was a British citizen. Consequently, the child of Barack Hussein Obama I and Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) was natural born with British citizenship no matter where in the world the child was born.

Looks like Barack Hussein Obama the Second otherwise known as President Barack Hussein Obama, IS A BRITISH CITIZEN HIMSELF.

So why didn't he just admit he had a link to the UK in the case of his own citizenship because of his father? :?

OH YEA :nod: he is suppose to be a Natural Born AMERICAN CITIZEN to be the President of the US, ISN'T HE ????

But still why claim his mother was his link when it is plain to everyone with a brain his stronger link was from his father side. OR does Baby Boy Dunham know his father was not British Citizen Barack Hussein Obama the first? :???:

Go ahead Jingo attack again show me how a Liberal debates issues again I not sure if I remember just how you people do it. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts