• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Tour of Detroit (Most Progressive City in America)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Years ago, I knew a guy who was born & raised in Detroit, and, like many from there, went to work for one of the Big Three, assembling cars. After a time, he didn't walk away, he ran...to Nebraska, where he found a job in a little bitty town with a huge feedlot, and he spent the rest of his working life driving a feed truck, around and around and around.

One day, were were sitting in the shop eating lunch and the topic of conversation turned to why he left Detroit. "Two reasons", he says. "I had to get as far away as I could from unions and professional niggers". After the laughter died down he was asked what a professional N-word was. "Real simple. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louie Farrakhan, and the rest of their ilk; and the welfare con artists. Those are the professionals".

Made sense then, makes even more sense now.

Oh, BTW....the man who left Detroit and worked in the feedlot was black. :shock: :wink:

Latest posts