• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Tragic Irony: Tax The Rich, Hurt The Poor

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve said:
Tex said:
If people who are paying SS and medicare had the option of when they triggered these taxes, the system would go broke in a hurry.

can you explain the Obama policy of "payroll tax"

Obama has offered two major legislative proposals in recent weeks: a jobs bill for next year that would cut payroll taxes ,... backs the extension of Social Security payroll tax cuts proposed in the president's jobs plan

seems like the policy is short sighted... ,.. causing the system to go broke in a hurry....

No not me- I don't care what they do with FEMA...That must be the Tea Party idol- Rick Perry- you are thinking about....That whines and cries about federal spending- until it cuts into his pork...That wanted to cut disaster funds in the budget- until it was his backyard that needed the money- then was whining about not getting enough of it fast enough.. The TeaParty's leading Hypocrit... :wink: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
Tex said:
If people who are paying SS and medicare had the option of when they triggered these taxes, the system would go broke in a hurry.

Obama has offered two major legislative proposals in recent weeks: a jobs bill for next year that would cut payroll taxes ,... backs the extension of Social Security payroll tax cuts proposed in the president's jobs plan

seems like the policy is short sighted... ,.. causing the system to go broke in a hurry....

No not me- I don't care what they do with FEMA...That must be the Tea Party idol- Rick Perry- you are thinking about....That whines and cries about federal spending- until it cuts into his pork...That wanted to cut disaster funds in the budget- until it was his backyard that needed the money- then was whining about not getting enough of it fast enough.. The TeaParty's leading Hypocrit... :wink: :lol:
Time to sober up, OT. See if you can quote the correct post and post on the correct thread.

Rambo said:
I think everyone should pay income tax. Even high school kids on minimum wage should pay at least a token ammount, maybe $50 per year. It would make them pay attention to how their taxes are spent.

a better idea to get their attention would be a minimum 1% flat tax hinged to a balanced budget..

example:

if the budget is 1 trillion and it is balanced. . 1% min flat tax.

if it is 890 billion and revenues are 1 trillion it is a surplus min tax would be .89%

if it is 4.9 trillion and revenue is 1 trillion with a deficit, the min tax would be 3.9%

and everyone would notice.. !

Texan said:
Oldtimer said:
Steve said:

Time to sober up, OT. See if you can quote the correct post and post on the correct thread.

? is OT W.inning T.he F.uture with a bottle of Obama?

Oldtimer said:
Moved to other thread!!
If you weren't in such a big hurry to bash Governor Perry, you might not have made such a big fool out of yourself - AGAIN.

Latest posts