• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A very big THANK YOU

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Manitoba_Rancher

Reaction score
A very big thank you to those of you who have sent emails, private messages, letter and donations to us. I dont know how I can thank you all! We have used the funds to buy some well needed clothing that we had lost in the fire. I hope to talk to you all in the near future and thank you all!!! God bless! :wink: [/b]

Hi!

I'm new to the boards and just came across your posts about your house burning down. I am so very sorry for your loss, but am thankful that nobody was hurt. Are things getting any easier for you and your family? If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to let me know. I will be happy to do anything I can. Take care and have faith. It will get better!

had a combine catch fire the other day in the neighbors field....noone hurt, thank god, but got me thinking about you and wondering how you were doing!!! sure am glad that you and the family are hanging in there!!! keep us posted and let us know of anything else you could possibly need in the future!! i still think a good old fashioned "barn raising" is in order!!

3words said:
What were they combining,in the middle of june in montana?

the young man was actually moving the combine from "field A" to "field B" when she started smokin' and he bailed outta there....just in time!! :shock: still not sure why or what happened....just know it scared the poor boy outta 10 years growth!!

Manitoba_Rancher said:
A very big thank you to those of you who have sent emails, private messages, letter and donations to us. I dont know how I can thank you all! We have used the funds to buy some well needed clothing that we had lost in the fire. I hope to talk to you all in the near future and thank you all!!! God bless! :wink: [/b]

A VERY BIG welcome. Glad to be of help. As FH put it, pass it on... :D :D :D

Manitoba Rancher,I believe every one that posts ranchers,knows that you would do the same for us..............good luck PS when are you gonna start rebuilding?

Anything else you need now that the dust is settling? Let us know. Take care.

Latest posts