• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A walk in the snow.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

After the last storm you have to stay on the snow road thats been packed down, pushing snow now with the front of the tractor, it will pack up and high center the treactor and you have to use the bucket to get moving again. feed ground I can get one tire out in the snow so the hay in always on new snow. Need to make a road to a new stack yard... will back up as far as I can each day then spinn off a bale driving back out.

Dylan Biggs said:
WyomingRancher said:
I don't blame you for bringing them home, especially with snow that deep and a distance that far to feed daily :) .

Trixie is a superstar :D . My new pup was born just before Christmas, and I'm pretty excited to see how he'll turn out :D .

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

WR, do you have a pic you can share of your new pup. Is it out of one your females? A new pup is always exciting! :D

The pup is from a ranch in northern Wyoming. I have no clue about him, but he's supposed to be out of some really good work dogs. The nicest dog I've ever worked around came from these people, so I'm hopeful this pup will be good too... well, as good as he can be with me as his trainer :lol:. I'll post a pic once I get him :D .

WyomingRancher said:
Dylan Biggs said:
WyomingRancher said:
I don't blame you for bringing them home, especially with snow that deep and a distance that far to feed daily :) .

Trixie is a superstar :D . My new pup was born just before Christmas, and I'm pretty excited to see how he'll turn out :D .

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

WR, do you have a pic you can share of your new pup. Is it out of one your females? A new pup is always exciting! :D

The pup is from a ranch in northern Wyoming. I have no clue about him, but he's supposed to be out of some really good work dogs. The nicest dog I've ever worked around came from these people, so I'm hopeful this pup will be good too... well, as good as he can be with me as his trainer :lol:. I'll post a pic once I get him :D .

Sounds good WR! :)

Nice pics and good trip. It is nice to be able to feel your toes when you get your cows home... :D

Latest posts