• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A wild Ride....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Manitoba_Rancher

Reaction score
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/Manitoba_Rancher/?action=view&current=claytonhammer1.flv

And yes thats me on the ground.... came out of it with jsut a sore knee. :wink:

You definitely do not have the moves of Rob Smets or Lloyd Ketchum :p

And after I just read this and found out your responsible for this miserable cold weather it serves you right :wink: :lol: :p

FOR NORTHEAST MONTANA...TONIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY...
STRONG ARCTIC HIGH PRESSURE CENTERED OVER MB STILL THE DOMINANT
WEATHER FEATURE
...ITS INFLUENCE SLOW TO WANE WITH THE BLOCKING
UPPER AIR PATTERN WE HAVE.

Hey OT be nice..... :lol: That bull is quick. But I ve had old cows maul me worse.

BTW its a beautiful day here but I wish it would warm up enough to get some grass growing .. hay supply is starting to get low.

Manitoba_Rancher said:
BTW its a beautiful day here but I wish it would warm up enough to get some grass growing .. hay supply is starting to get low.

I'm definitely going to be using more hay than I expected- as it'll take a while to warm this ground back up again...Sunny here today- 46 degrees, but that east wind feels like its blowing right off one of your snowbanks....Now they're predicting snow for tomorrow night and Tuesday again :roll: :( Starting to get tiresome....

Latest posts